Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user5748

Chatty Member
I have no negative feelings about him (as yet) but I will say I’m always a bit sideeye-ey of anyone who positions themselves in the role of house cook cos they know they would be indispensable in there. It’s how they handle others wanting to ‘challenge’ them in the kitchen that reveals whether it’s a game plan or not. Already a bit of tension in this area so let’s see 👀 how it pans out (pun intended 😂)
Totally agree. Think he may have adopted that role as a way to be kept safe.

Reactions: 1

Merpedy

VIP Member
It’s seems all the interesting bits happen on the live stream but I don’t have 5 hours a day to dedicate to BB. Especially when 2 of those hours are my sleepy time 😂
Most of the livestreams are just bird song anyway so I wouldn’t say you’re missing much

They’re nominating today which almost certainly means that the whole thing will be bird song if it’s not revealed on the aftershow who’s up for eviction
---
Who do we reckons up for nominations this week? I’m thinking Noky or Trish and definitely Kerry, I’m getting that vibe for some reason
I think Noky might get some votes but she probably redeemed herself with the task

Trish, Paul, possibly Dylan seem most likely, Hallie if people haven’t forgotten her tantrums and maybe even Olivia

Henry continues to do nothing around the house so there’s a low chance it’s him again

We haven’t seen much of Kerry and she seems to have stopped constantly talking about others on livestreams, so I suspect she may be safe for the most part

GossWhore

VIP Member
It's interesting how much my opinions have changed since the start.

- I really like Jenkin (and Chantelle is ok too)
- Olivia has really grown on me and is probably in my top 3 now
- Jordan is starting to show himself as a bit of a snake
- Still can't stand Kerry or Hallie
- Love Noki - she seems very genuine and nice. Maybe a few too many speeches about everybody being themselves that she knows will go down well
- Trish I can't stand. Why does she seem to think she's in charge? Find she thinks she always has the moral high gorund
- Everyone else I'm indifferent to at this point.
I don't like Jenkin. He seems sly but Chanelle seems OK
Tom too is sly
Trish. I'm gonna have to back. That house is crazy and they are trying it

Last edited: