Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katz2022

Chatty Member
Well if there is ever a need for a doctor in the house, we’ll know! I’m cringing so much with the Matty / Jordan thing. It’s making me feel 15 again.

Reactions: 1

Merpedy

VIP Member
I think they know that as to why quite a few of them were confused if they were even bothering making an effort with the task this week.
I think this is interesting. One team gets control over the budget as I’d understand so really they would just do best to agree for the team with Dylan to win but still make it look like they’re making an effort. Though they probably have a rough idea of what they need to buy now that they have more or less sorted out the budget. The only difference is that the team that wins might choose to give everyone a small budget on snacks (probably by getting them random snacks)

Yeah he was. I think like they said on BBLL though that may have been just him trying to get the role himself by putting her off. But it came off really condescending towards her!
---

She is 100% the worst live presenter I’ve seen on tv (outside of Irish tv at least. We have some shocking presenters here 😂)
I can’t take to either of the presenters and she did do it originally with Rylan then left for whatever reason
---
Watching last night’s episode. Thoughts:

- I actually like Paul more this episode than I have so far.
- Task is just so badly edited.
- The girls are right about Dylan. He is coming across as controlling. I’ve not warmed to him.
- Noky is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. On a different note, I’m liking her more.
- Hallie has a mean streak.
- Jordan was really not happy with Matty’s answer on the would you rather. Seeing a different side to him.
- Poor Jenkin. Just leave him alone.
- I would lose my shit if people were fucking about in the bedroom at 3am.
Jenkin lost the plot before bedtime though he was just getting annoyed with everyone all day why can’t people sleep in different parts of the house though if it dies become to much are they not allowed
---
I can’t take to either of the presenters and she did do it originally with Rylan then left for whatever reason
---

Jenkin lost the plot before bedtime though he was just getting annoyed with everyone all day why can’t people sleep in different parts of the house though if it does become to much noise wise are they not allowed
---
I actually really enjoyed that episodes, in some ways I like the lack of involment from Big Brother and just watching what happens between themselves and the dynamics of being in the house and what it does outside of been given tasks and big brother influencing things. I really like Jenkins, Chanel has a nasty side to her i think . If Paul has a girlfriend on the outside I would feel so sorry for her as he and Tom clearly fancy Olivia .
Did you hear her ask Jenkins how you would feel if someone would call you a fat bastard well you just did 🙄

Last edited:

Marilyn345

VIP Member
OMG Yinrun cease the howling .. I’m tempted to be satirical, cynical and sarcastic .. but am breathing deeply and resisting.

LucyEyelesbarrow

VIP Member
I also think we’re missing out on quite a lot of them sat round chilling because they’re always on the go, we never seem to get the wind down at the end of he day now.. its just task, a diary room chat, then episode ends. In the old days I feel ike you were constantly seeing them having little whispery chats in bed and things
Yes, they seemed to be able to go off for a chat or a snooze, but everything this series seems centred around the tasks and being all together on the sofas. The late night streaming is basically just tweeting birds.