Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user5748

Chatty Member
Have Henry and Jordan had a shag?
No seemingly just a peck on the cheek which happens later in the episode at nighttime
——
Also what was the thing Henry said to Tom he used to think was just something delicious but now means something else? I didn’t hear it?

Reactions: 1

rivermonster

VIP Member
Is it Zac on the vinted adverts? It’s been annoying me ever since the show started! Looks just like him.
I don't think it is him, don't think they would give him that much publicity above the others. I wondered if they were going to use look alikes in the ads and check every time.

charlied0106

VIP Member
I just don't get Noky, her tears and speech about Zak was so confusing and I still don't have a bloody clue what her problem was with the glamping situation (please don't try to explain 🤭) if she's having some kind of nervous breakdown BB needs to remove her.
I think Paul will definitely be up for eviction this week and maybe Dylan? (He thinks he owns the kitchen and seems like some are afraid to eat when they want)
Personally I hope Matty goes, the way he pulls his serious face for the camera after mentioning the serious talk to Jordan pisses me offff! Plus I find his energy very tiring and forced.
On a lighter note, I just heard my cat fart for the the very 1st time of 5yrs 🥰 🤷‍♂️ (I was getting worried 🤭)
I've never heard my cat fart 🤣🤣
---
I can't believe nobody said, "Does my bum look big in this ?"
---
Someone probably did but if it wasn't a chosen one it'd never make the (crap) edit

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Going to try look into this I'll put in out there in dublin WhatsApp groups lol 🕵️‍♀️

Does he live in dublin ??? He's worn a few tshirts with Eire etc on it I presumed his fella was irish ! How odd if he said he's a doctor and he isn't?? He said he was going to becoming a consultant in geriatrics !
Yep, think he lives and works in Dublin.

Maybe he's working towards becoming a consultant and the nursing home experience is part of that?