Big Brother 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching last nights late and live and AJ really isn’t cut out for presenting is she? So many slip ups in what she’s saying!

Reactions: 9
Just watched tonight’s sneak peek, how come when one person breaks the rules regarding discussing nominations their nominations get revoked/cancelled (apparently) but when Olivia and hallie did it their nominations still counted? It’s clear BB has favourites

Reactions: 15
I've gone right off Yinrun now. The over dramatic wailing is bleeping pathetic. She's in her 20s, she's not a child. She needs to stop playing the innocent act and expecting people to baby her. It's coming across more and more tactical as time goes on.

Also, I think it's fair for BB to start escalating the punishments. They had a bit of a soft touch for the first rule breaks but if people keep doing it they have to know there's more severe punishments each time.

Reactions: 21
I hope that crying is just a joke shown out of context because if it's real, then yikes!
Phr_XpqA88E5sckgzPAQq4mZ3Hp3RETxvghzJKRW-VQ.gif

Reactions: 15
Not had time to read all the comments this morning but the Oscar for fake crying goes to [very long drum roll] Yinrun clap 👏 Seriously folks I was trying hard not to be cynical because she does seem a sweet girl, but I saw the clip of her in prison last night where she is surrounded by other HMs offering support .. Mattie actually opened the prison door and passed her a hot drink, a rule break surely.

OK as I’ve now come out as being cynical here surely this is manipulation for anyone not onside with Yinrun yet to be now .. and if the upshot is Hallie won’t be up for eviction a win double for production.

Reactions: 7
Ffs seriously Yinrun? Dramatic much?! Can’t be arsed with that, she’s a grown woman!! 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s really manufactured by production in this case. All they have to do is give whoever they want to leave a bad edit anyway and Hallie has become sort of entertaining even if still annoying

It’s also funny that people wanted harsher punishments but this is still not enough. Chances are Yinrun told someone her nominations after she had nominated, or the producers are just listening to us

Also Hallie and Olivia did do their punishment when it was raining and didn’t have people passing them food or drinks or keeping them company

Reactions: 6
What time do they wake them up in the morning to still be awake at like 2.30am 🙈🙈 I am so not a late night person so trying to sleep with them all going crazy would piss me offfff!!

Reactions: 3
REVEALED: THREE housemates will be up for eviction this week. #BBUK
There is a Twitter link but it won’t copy over. Anyone able to make that work?

Reactions: 2
If they’re taking away Yinrun’s nomination then it most have tipped it over for Hallie to be up, I’m guessing they’re only nominating one person not two?

The people I’d like to see go on Friday are Paul & Olivia can’t stand them especially Paul as his voice grates on me 😖 it’s as painful as Olivia’s singing and he’s a complete moron.

Reactions: 2
i think yinrun is crying bc dylan is now up for nomination after her votes got removed and let hallie off the hook

Reactions: 1
Didn’t they say that whoever had the most eggs got an advantage at the end task? Or maybe it was when a team won a smaller task they would get an advantage? I’m sure there was something about advantages in the end task anyway, but no advantages were mentioned at the end? And what was the point in the other tasks, the sniffing and holding food above head and the eggs??? I’m confused lol
I think one of the teams had 2 pieces of the puzzle already in place when they started the final part of the task Im not 100% sure though :unsure:

No one is up for nomination they’re up for eviction! Wish the housemates wouldn’t say that. It doesn’t even make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tbf I think the punishment for yinrun should be harsher. What happened to Hallie and Olivia should be a reminder to all of them. She saw what happened and still did it. Stupid.

No one is up for nomination they’re up for eviction! Wish the housemates wouldn’t say that. It doesn’t even make sense.
This!!! Gives me the rage hearing them say up for nomination. They started doing it in the old series and it used to really annoy me

This!!! Gives me the rage hearing them say up for nomination. They started doing it in the old series and it used to really annoy me
Exactly .. if you were up for nomination you’d have an opportunity to change your behaviour, when it’s up for eviction the die is cast.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.