Big Brother 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find it funny that everyone on twitter is feeling sorry for yinrun because she’s crying like a widow, but when noky was crying yesterday it was apparently fake

Reactions: 17
I do find it funny that everyone on twitter is feeling sorry for yinrun because she’s crying like a widow, but when noky was crying yesterday it was apparently fake
Off topic but I just love that everyone still calls it Twitter. Spin on that Elon Musk 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly .. if you were up for nomination you’d have an opportunity to change your behaviour, when it’s up for eviction the die is cast.
Yep. They literally nominate who they want to go up for eviction 🤦‍♀️. I don't understand when they all started saying it wrong.

Reactions: 3
I've really gone off Jordan (didn't think I'd be saying that this time last week).

Henry clearly has a crush on him, yet he obviously flirts with Matty - sometimes right in fromt of Henry, while he sits/stands there looking like a kicked puppy.
:(

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Is Jordan actually gay? I get the impression he’d shag anything with a pulse. I’ve actually grown to really like Henry. He seems really sweet and nice. Hope he doesn’t get his heart stamped on.

Reactions: 16
Is Jordan actually gay? I get the impression he’d shag anything with a pulse. I’ve actually grown to really like Henry. He seems really sweet and nice. Hope he doesn’t get his heart stamped on.
Bi

I get the impression he’s actually super vanilla despite his crazy stories

Reactions: 6
I think ITV are screwing themselves over here.

Surely Big Brother has cost them a fortune, building the premises, staffing, equipment etc, why don't they make the most of it and have the main show lasting a few hours?
The Late & Live is a waste of time to me, I would rather be watching more highlights from the house?
They have already payed a fortune why not optimise it and use as much footage as they can?

Reactions: 19

Surely Big Brother has cost them a fortune, building the premises, staffing, equipment etc, why don't they make the most of it and have the main show lasting a few hours?
The Late & Live is a waste of time to me, I would rather be watching more highlights from the house?
They have already payed a fortune why not optimise it and use as much footage as they can?
And no Saturday show!

Reactions: 8
It's like ITV looked at everything wrong with the late Ch4 days and Ch5 days and put it all into one series.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve actually grown to really like Henry. He seems really sweet and nice.
Same here, although it took a few days before I could look at him without thinking of this guy ...

I'm guessing for Henry, a dirty weekend away with Jordan would be 'the greatest weekend of his life' ... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This series is probably an experiment. If it does well, which it has done so far, they’ll commission a longer series next year. Celebrity Big Brother is coming back next year on ITV1 which bodes well. With ITV’s budget I exoect them to get some big names.

Reactions: 9
This series is probably an experiment. If it does well, which it has done so far, they’ll commission a longer series next year. Celebrity Big Brother is coming back next year on ITV1 which bodes well. With ITV’s budget I exoect them to get some big names.
I'd genuinely urge posters on here to hold judgement on who the celebs are when they are first announced.

Imagine a pop star from 20 years ago, an unpopular politician, and a disgraced comedian.

Yeah, until I reveal I'm talking about 2006 and it's Galloway (meow), Burns & Barrymore !

I lived in spain for a time, Big Brother there ( Gran Hermano ) goes on for hours, i think the highlights were 2 hours a night at least plus the talk show, not sure if its the same now this was years ago
---
I'd genuinely urge posters on here to hold judgement on who the celebs are when they are first announced.

Imagine a pop star from 20 years ago, an unpopular politician, and a disgraced comedian.

Yeah, until I reveal I'm talking about 2006 and it's Galloway (meow), Burns & Barrymore !
I am just not sure Celebrity Big Brother works in 2023 , look at i'm a celeb which is now just a big love-in of luvvies every year, no conflict. The only good contestants are thos ewith nothing to lose/reality show contestants already knowwn to be controversial personalities.

Reactions: 4
I'm loving this Big Brother. It's not packed full of skinny beautiful influencers, but is is full of slightly unhinged people with big chips on their shoulders, eccentrics and people with hidden agenda.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t watch tonight because I’m in Bristol. Hopefully I will still enjoy myself though - the boys here are on just the right side of grimey. It’s like a sea of Toms 🫶

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.