Big Brother 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they say that whoever had the most eggs got an advantage at the end task? Or maybe it was when a team won a smaller task they would get an advantage? I’m sure there was something about advantages in the end task anyway, but no advantages were mentioned at the end? And what was the point in the other tasks, the sniffing and holding food above head and the eggs??? I’m confused lol

Reactions: 17
I actually really enjoyed that episodes, in some ways I like the lack of involment from Big Brother and just watching what happens between themselves and the dynamics of being in the house and what it does outside of been given tasks and big brother influencing things. I really like Jenkins, Chanel has a nasty side to her i think . If Paul has a girlfriend on the outside I would feel so sorry for her as he and Tom clearly fancy Olivia .

Reactions: 6
Didn’t they say that whoever had the most eggs got an advantage at the end task? Or maybe it was when a team won a smaller task they would get an advantage? I’m sure there was something about advantages in the end task anyway, but no advantages were mentioned at the end? And what was the point in the other tasks, the sniffing and holding food above head and the eggs??? I’m confused lol
No idea 🤷‍♀️
Baffling and inconsistent.
BB definitely said for eg Henry winning the sniffing task would mean an advantage in the final task, then the final task came and went with no mention of what went on previously. Or who had the most eggs in the end 😂

Reactions: 14
No idea 🤷‍♀️
Baffling and inconsistent.
BB definitely said for eg Henry winning the sniffing task would mean an advantage in the final task, then the final task came and went with no mention of what went on previously. Or who had the most eggs in the end 😂
It was just weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When they played the game, did anyone else rewind - I’m sure Olivia referred to Hallie as he when she said about riding dick

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This ep was better. Now things are getting tense and people are starting to get pissed at each other it’s way more fun to watch. It’s all the drama mick I love it
---
Does anyone else remember the Big Brother Cardboard Box task? I can't remember what year it was but I was explaining it to my partner last night 😂 I'd love for them to do that again tbf.
that task was iconic. It’s one of the stand out memories for me of original big brother

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel the same! Paul doesn’t bother me either! I neither like him or dislike him to be honest!
I feel like he's getting a bad rep for something not that bad... to me it seemed like he had a tit day, lost his tit a bit then felt bad about it. I quite like his and Olivia's banter as well. I get that he came across like a prick but I don't think it warrants the hate as we haven't really seen much else of him.

Reactions: 13
Olivia comes across as a pick me girl tbh
Hallie can get fucked now, irritating little tit
Feel sorry for jenkin, must be awful not having your boundaries respected especially when your sharing a house with loads of other people

Reactions: 17
I will say, i think Jenkins is a little soft mentally. He is letting small things get to him. I am sure It's a bit tit being stuck around people you can't avoid if they piss you off, but it's part of being in the house/on the show. I do think he needs a tougher skin tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually really enjoyed that episodes, in some ways I like the lack of involment from Big Brother and just watching what happens between themselves and the dynamics of being in the house and what it does outside of been given tasks and big brother influencing things. I really like Jenkins, Chanel has a nasty side to her i think . If Paul has a girlfriend on the outside I would feel so sorry for her as he and Tom clearly fancy Olivia .
I assumed Tom was gay?!

Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion but I'm quite liking Tom at the moment: not afraid to tell people they're acting like dicks. I also think he's quite observant and perceptive.
---
That drag queen proper put the shits up me when they first appeared on screen. Impressive makeup!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh tit she likes him!? 🫣🤨
I don't think so. It was more diplomatic of her to choose a gay fella than to even hint at her being attracted to any of the straight guys who she expects to share the house with for a few more weeks, and who might have an unexpected reaction to being named. At least, that's how I would expect to deal with the awkward question, if I were in her shoes.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.