Big Brother 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me sad we will never have another moment as iconic as “David’s dead.”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Or ‘Frank Carson’s dressing room’
That was truly nasty of Jim Davidson, he knew exactly what he was doing.
David’s dead evolved from a misunderstanding for which no one was responsible, amongst the truly sad circumstances of the death of David Bowie it was sooo funny, expect David Bowie would have laughed himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I've really gone off Jordan (didn't think I'd be saying that this time last week).

Henry clearly has a crush on him, yet he obviously flirts with Matty - sometimes right in fromt of Henry, while he sits/stands there looking like a kicked puppy.
:(
Can’t say I really like Henry & Jordan, I just like that they’re an intelligent alternative to the others and more entertaining to watch. I suspect Matty has gravitated to them because he’s sensitive with depth and intelligence. He seems to have an emotional connection with Yinrun and seems more comfortable with her and Trish and gets mental stimulation from H&J & Trish. I think Matty realised he needed to join that group for protection from the other more bitchy bunch. I don’t believe Matty is into Jordan at all, so Henry’s got nothing to worry about.

I used to like Jenkin but now he just seems like too much of a grumbling difficult sod, who only wants to mix with Trish and Tom and crack on to Paul. I want to see the least likeable and least entertaining people go and for me that’s Paul & Olivia

Reactions: 4
That was truly nasty of Jim Davidson, he knew exactly what he was doing.
David’s dead evolved from a misunderstanding for which no one was responsible, amongst the truly sad circumstances of the death of David Bowie it was sooo funny, expect David Bowie would have laughed himself.
Nah, Linda Nolan was a total witch. She managed to make me feel sorry for Jim Davidson.

Reactions: 9
Makes me sad we will never have another moment as iconic as “David’s dead.”
I still watch that when I’ve had a bad day and need a good laugh.

The highlight for me is that they actually go and check to see if he’s alive. As if BB would just leave a dead body in the house 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the whole Frank Carson thing was Davidson implying that Linda’s husband stole money from Frank in his dressing room. As Linda’s husband had been dead for a few years, this was a pretty low blow from Davidson, making accusations against her dead husband without any evidence.

I have alcohol and snacks for tonight.

I still can't actually believe I'm watching big brother since I gave up years ago.

Reactions: 5
I still watch that when I’ve had a bad day and need a good laugh.

The highlight for me is that they actually go and check to see if he’s alive. As if BB would just leave a dead body in the house 🤣🤣🤣
I was just going to comment this!!!! And David Gest was laid there under the covers wasn’t he, imagine trying to snooze and a load of concerned people come and rip your quilt off you because they legit thought you died.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was just going to comment this!!!! And David Gest was laid there under the covers wasn’t he, imagine trying to snooze and a load of concerned people come and rip your quilt off you because they legit thought you died.
Yes! It was as though all common sense went out the window (not by Tiffany, I completely understand why she was confused) but by everyone else.

Just incredible TV. I remember Rylan on GMB saying that BB were debating not airing it, and I think nowadays it wouldn’t but it was just so funny 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They has the word organic (as in a circumstance) been more appropriate 😀

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.