Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes! I still haven’t managed one, I wish they were at least on tv so you could record them - pretty sure there is no other way to watch back with them being streamed on itvX. I’d pop them on the following day while I’m working from home then!
They are on itv2, straight after the show

Reactions: 1
I remember that clip..they disguised the real adele and had her with a load of lookalikes for a singing comp...graham norton was somehow involved
Yes it was on the Graham Norton Show. Adele was a real trooper, when it came to her turn to ‘audition’ she made out she got stage fright and couldn’t start to sing.

I wonder if the finger from Jenkin was him being up for nomination. He might for his snoring.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the finger from Jenkin was him being up for nomination. He might for his snoring.
That would be such a sad excuse though using snoring as reason, I ain’t keen on people snoring but I don’t think people can help it 😂😂

Reactions: 3
duck sake not again. The second they wake up, straight into task. I just want to see them doing normal tit like talking, cooking, chilling etc.

Tasks are bleeping boring and seperate everyone.

Reactions: 20
duck sake not again. The second they wake up, straight into task. I just want to see them doing normal tit like talking, cooking, chilling etc.

Tasks are bleeping boring and seperate everyone.
I think it’s the last of the task though because I saw Olivia get the hump about the shopping task in a sneak peak and that she think the same as Kerry and should be priority because she was in the orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.