Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up on all episodes of BB, BBLL and the thread šŸ˜…

Olivia - Canā€™t stand her which probably means by the end I will love her. Want her to stay for the drama and to see how much she rubs everyone up the wrong way. Also for the love of god, someone please tell me what I have seen her on before - itā€™s driving me mad?
Yes I'd love to know this too. As soon as she stepped out of the car I felt like I knew her face!
Maybe she just has one of those faces as I think if she'd been on anything else we'd know by now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes I'd love to know this too. As soon as she stepped out of the car I felt like I knew her face!
Maybe she just has one of those faces as I think if she'd been on anything else we'd know by now
At first I was like omg I feel like I know this girl personally, but I donā€™t. I have definitely seen her on tv before but canā€™t think where? I even recognised her voice.

Reactions: 3
At first I was like omg I feel like I know this girl personally, but I donā€™t. I have definitely seen her on tv before but canā€™t think where? I even recognised her voice.
I'm like that with Kerry. It's driving me mad. I'm pretty sure I've seen her somewhere before.

Reactions: 2
I thought the same with olivia. The minute she appeared I said to Mr tigger that I knew her and that was before she opened her mouth and was scottish.

I thought the same with olivia. The minute she appeared I said to Mr tigger that I knew her and that was before she opened her mouth and was scottish.
Bit of a long shot but perhaps this. ..

ā€œBefore entering the world of reality TV, Olivia worked in Glasgow eatery Lunch. The West End deli previously featured on Rate My Takeaway, which is an online video guide for the best and worst local cuisineā€.

No honestly - might be jumping to conclusions but I feel like ITV isnā€™t the right fit for Big Brother.

Theyā€™re absolutely tit scared of causing shocking TV, or getting the alcohol flowing to avoid another Jeremy Kyle, This Morning, Piers Morgan type situation about unethical practices or creating toxic environments.

ITV has had an awful couple of years for PR. No way would they risk a housemate come out and accuse the producers of playing mind-games or causing fights like circus animals. Theyā€™re too much of a family friendly, ā€˜safeā€™ channel.
Agree with this 100%, I am still sort of enjoying watching but at the same time all that rings round my head whole time is "its not the same as it was", is that good or bad, not sure you tell me.
---
It has been announced as well that it will be a vote to evict rather than vote to save, seriously think this is abad idea. People may moan about Farida and olivia but they are the ones bringing the (small amount of) drama atm.. unfortunately the British public just sees them as baddies and evicts them.

Reactions: 4
Agree with this 100%, I am still sort of enjoying watching but at the same time all that rings round my head whole time is "its not the same as it was", is that good or bad, not sure you tell me.
---
It has been announced as well that it will be a vote to evict rather than vote to save, seriously think this is abad idea. People may moan about Farida and olivia but they are the ones bringing the (small amount of) drama atm.. unfortunately the British public just sees them as baddies and evicts them.
Yeah thatā€™s why I donā€™t want Kerry to go as sheā€™s clearly going to become more and more of knobhead as it goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Might be tiktok I think she was an Adele impersonater at somepoint and met adele

It feels like they expect us to watch the live streams but the live streams are at a time most people are going to be asleepā€¦
yes! I still havenā€™t managed one, I wish they were at least on tv so you could record them - pretty sure there is no other way to watch back with them being streamed on itvX. Iā€™d pop them on the following day while Iā€™m working from home then!

Any thoughts on who will be up for nomination? I think Farida almost definitely, but I hope not as she makes good TV.

Then either / and Chanel, Tom and Yinran. We donā€™t really see what goes on but Chanel and Tom donā€™t seem to do much, and poor Yinran said no one downstairs would have spoken to her šŸ’”

Yinran will be safe though.

Reactions: 1
Any thoughts on who will be up for nomination? I think Farida almost definitely, but I hope not as she makes good TV.

Then either / and Chanel, Tom and Yinran. We donā€™t really see what goes on but Chanel and Tom donā€™t seem to do much, and poor Yinran said no one downstairs would have spoken to her šŸ’”

Yinran will be safe though.
I reckon Farida, Olivia and Jenkin will be nominated. Thereā€™s lots who are going under the radar but am sure that will soon change!

Reactions: 1
Might be tiktok I think she was an Adele impersonater at somepoint and met adele
I remember that clip..they disguised the real adele and had her with a load of lookalikes for a singing comp...graham norton was somehow involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.