Big Brother 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At no point have I voted for anyone in a reality show because of their political persuasion, or bank balance and nor do I plan to start now. I’ll be voting purely based on who has entertained me the most through the series

Reactions: 27
I voted for Henry. I don’t care who he votes for, I’m watching an entertainment show and I have liked watching him and I don’t think politics should come into it. I don’t know who anyone else votes for and it’s the same whatever tv show I watch, I don’t know who they vote for, I don’t know who every person I meet votes for, so why is it an issue to vote for Henry? And regarding his wealth… how do we know he’s rich? He was really happy to win the £1000 and said it would help towards rent, surely someone rich wouldn’t be talking about rent like that. Is it maybe his family who are rich?

Reactions: 23
He’s qualified as a solicitor but it doesn’t seem he isn’t actually practicing now.
Strange, I asked the guy who says he’s Jordan’s friend on TikTok (he posts lots of proof they are friends too), and he said Jordan’s a barrister.. i haven’t watched the live feeds though so obviously whatever Jordan said there is the truth

I voted for Henry. I don’t care who he votes for, I’m watching an entertainment show and I have liked watching him and I don’t think politics should come into it. I don’t know who anyone else votes for and it’s the same whatever tv show I watch, I don’t know who they vote for, I don’t know who every person I meet votes for, so why is it an issue to vote for Henry? And regarding his wealth… how do we know he’s rich? He was really happy to win the £1000 and said it would help towards rent, surely someone rich wouldn’t be talking about rent like that. Is it maybe his family who are rich?
I live in Kensington. I don’t know why people stereotype us all. I’d say the majority of people living in Kensington have inherited a property from family. So he could just be lucky enough to just have to cover utilities and council tax, and his job probably isn’t that lucrative. That’s even if he lives in Kensington, could have just been a persona/joke and he may still live in the cotswolds.

Reactions: 15
There's no correlation between wanting to participate on Big Brother and having your chavvy mum paraded around on television.
How do you know she's "chavvy"? My personal opinion is that he wanted to reinvent himself for the purpose of BB. Keeping his life inside the house separate from outside the house. Compartmentalisation.

Reactions: 9
Excited but also ‘why am I feeling this way?’ oh Hennerz you darling boy!!

Don’t dismiss him Jordan
Henry is feeling controlled by Jordan because he is a control freak, he’s been pulling Henry’s strings from day one. I’m beginning to wonder if it’s an emotionally cruel coercive type of control. Jordan seems like someone who would be emotionally cruel in a relationship and use the silent treatment as punishment, he used it all the time with Henry & Matty. When he tried the silent treatment with Matty, he was having none of that type of creepy controlling behaviour. But Henry is very naive, inexperienced and confused. Jordan is very good at slyly controlling people, he can pull strings better than Trish, he’s a lawyer so he knows how to persuade and win an argument, he’s very logical and cold.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Henry is feeling controlled by Jordan because he is a control freak, he’s been pulling Henry’s strings from day one. I’m beginning to wonder if it’s an emotionally cruel coercive type of control. Jordan seems like someone who would be emotionally cruel in a relationship and use the silent treatment as punishment, he used it all the time with Henry & Matty. When Jordan tried the silent treatment with Matty, he was having none of that type of creepy controlling behaviour. But Henry is very naive, inexperienced and confused. Jordan is very good at manipulating people.
Henry's easy meat for Jordan the controller.

Reactions: 4
Yinrun better not win Everytime she gets airtime she's bleeping crying 😭 I can't bare to watch & listen to her and her so called tears her best bits will just have her winging
I expect y'all saw Yinruns' boyfriend appear. When he began speaking her face was all agog and wide-eyed as she absorbed his words. It was only after he'd gone that she turned on the water-works to grab the attention and sympathy.

Reactions: 9
Anyone remember this from years ago ?? Filmed in Scunthorpe. Wonder if Jordan lives around here ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well., erm., methinks Jenkin needed some decent replacements for that ghastly, well-worn green hoody 🤢
That reminds me, do you remember old Big Brother where sometimes people would try to come up with 'nice' reasons to nominate housemates.

A bit like: "My second nomination is Jenkin because I know he's really missing his family and he needs some new hoodies".

I think Big Brother used to tell them that wasn't a good enough reason. I don't think it's happened in this new series. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That reminds me, do you remember old Big Brother where sometimes people would try to come up with 'nice' reasons to nominate housemates.

A bit like: "My second nomination is Jenkin because I know he's really missing his family and he needs some new hoodies".

I think Big Brother used to tell them that wasn't a good enough reason. I don't think it's happened in this new series. 😂
They did used to do this in the old series

Reactions: 3
I expect y'all saw Yinruns' boyfriend appear. When he began speaking her face was all agog and wide-eyed as she absorbed his words. It was only after he'd gone that she turned on the water-works to grab the attention and sympathy.
I know many people had an issue with that but everyone processes emotion differently, no? Personally I always cry very easily/soon when witnessing emotional things happen to other people (irl or in film etc) but when something emotional happens to me I’m very stoic in the moment and the tears will come later on when it’s all over and I get a chance to breathe. She could be the same.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the video and whilst it’s obviously nice to see did you not think poor Henry was going in for a good old sesh and Jordan pulled away quickly?

Bit odd to be going ‘we can’t do anything in the hot tub’ at this stage and I hope Henry is on-board with that rather than bring dictated to.

But when Jordan said ‘I’m so glad to be back’ and sort of melted into Henry’s arms he really really meant it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.