Big Brother 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the vote closes at 6pm then the person with the least votes will leave, then i imagine it will open again after the show tonight

Personally I voted for the person I don't want to come last 😭 (Matty lol) Jordan and Henry will be safe in this round.

I imagine it will be between Noky and Matty going tonight, I donnt get why its not still vote to evict tbh

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just vote for who you want and why you want. Don’t like tories? I personally forget about the prize money and just base my winner on who I think is the winner. But if you wanna vote for someone who you think doesn’t need/deserve the money. Go for it. that’s why is a PUBLIC vote. We all matter.
except the Paul fans. We know why you vote.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How do you know she's "chavvy"?
Because he said so.
---
Henry is feeling controlled by Jordan because he is a control freak, he’s been pulling Henry’s strings from day one. I’m beginning to wonder if it’s an emotionally cruel coercive type of control. Jordan seems like someone who would be emotionally cruel in a relationship and use the silent treatment as punishment, he used it all the time with Henry & Matty. When he tried the silent treatment with Matty, he was having none of that type of creepy controlling behaviour. But Henry is very naive, inexperienced and confused. Jordan is very good at slyly controlling people, he can pull strings better than Trish, he’s a lawyer so he knows how to persuade and win an argument, he’s very logical and cold.
They're only into each other because they haven't had a wank in six weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This. I'm sorry ya'll.

Seeing David Cameron roll back into office annoyed me so it's Yinrun for me
I'll never understand those who say 'lulz itz not a general election' - Politics is a part of life

From the start Henry came in as a proud Tory who whilst he's been in the house has praised Wiff Waff Wankstain for his behaviour during COVID in which a lot of people died and praised Thatcher and as a working class son of a miner, that just doesn't fly with me and I can never support someone like that and put 100k in their pocket. Would go against everything I believe in.

Henry has been a perfectly fine housemate for the most part but he has shown himself to be a self entitled Tory boy with very little clue about life with some of the things he's said.

We've got our right as much as the Tories do to exercise our right to an opinion in a democratic society. They don't like that but tough tit.

I've given Jordan my 5 votes.

Reactions: 6
I agree but I think we can safely say Henry with his flat in Kensington and penchant for Champagne and Caviar Blini’s is one of the financially better off housemates 🤣
I don't have a flat in Kensington but I do have a penchant for champagne and the like....

And I'm definitely not rich and would love 100k 😆😆 I just work hard, pay my bills and enjoy my life with the rest lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jordan can't help himself. He says nothing can happen in the hot tub, just a hug. Then goes and kisses Henry anyway.

😄

God, they are cute!

Reactions: 2
I still can’t help but think poor Henry will get his heart broken. Jordan is pulling all the strings.

Reactions: 8
This thread was so wholesome yesterday, nothing like a common enemy to bring us all together (Jim). I’ve said I’m not gonna vote Henry and my reasons but wouldn’t dream of trying to tell anyone who to vote for. It’s Big Brother, a (possible) Tory winning isn’t going to change the British politics system. If (allegedly) leftie Jordan can get over it I’m sure we all can.

Reactions: 10
If you want to get rid of Noki and her me, myself and I boring pageant talks, most dull hm ever 😴 then you need to save Matty before votes close at 6pm tonight. The votes open again afterwards for people to vote for their winners.

Reactions: 8
But before BB 2023 ends

One of you has to promise to apply.... and if you get on. Say something like "I just love Tattling me"

If you do. I'll come to the live shows just for you lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'll never understand those who say 'lulz itz not a general election' - Politics is a part of life

From the start Henry came in as a proud Tory who whilst he's been in the house has praised Wiff Waff Wankstain for his behaviour during COVID in which a lot of people died and praised Thatcher and as a working class son of a miner, that just doesn't fly with me and I can never support someone like that and put 100k in their pocket. Would go against everything I believe in.

Henry has been a perfectly fine housemate for the most part but he has shown himself to be a self entitled Tory boy with very little clue about life with some of the things he's said.

We've got our right as much as the Tories do to exercise our right to an opinion in a democratic society. They don't like that but tough tit.

I've given Jordan my 5 votes.
Real question. If it’s ok for Jordan to be tongue deep in a Tory and you want him to win why isn’t it ok for people to vote Henry?

Reactions: 10
Real question. If it’s ok for Jordan to be tongue deep in a Tory and you want him to win why isn’t it ok for people to vote Henry?
People can vote for whoever they want

It's a democracy

It's not that I want him to win, it's that I want him to lose....the least

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.