Big Brother 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had the revelation that it would be very hard to catch a cold if you go in the big brother house. I’m totally going to audition next year so I can have an October/November period where I don’t get a crappy cold.
I did think this when it started, but I think both Jordan and Olivia have had a cold while they have been in there.

Why would they have voting if the person up voted to win might go? Surely it should be who do you want out next and then vote for the winner?

Reactions: 2
Good morning everyone - found this thread up and running again at last!
Gotta ask (because it's driving me nuts) did anyone else see/hear .....
On BBL&L after Chanelle was booted out, AJ asked her 'When do you think it went wrong for you?'
Chanelle replied 'Probably cos of when I whack...'
Then stopped short of finishing the sentence, and the conversation swiftly moved on!!
I heard that one eve security were called in to separate the housemates so, could it be that there was actual physical violence which was hushed up so the show wouldn't be pulled off air? It would certainly explain why Chanelle was hesitant and tediously boring in the interviews if she was having to be ultra-careful with what she said/revealed.
I didn't watch her interview so I couldn't comment on that. However, I do recall in Love Island years ago there was a physical fight between Kady and some girl and the latter got removed immediately because of it. I can't remember if it was shown on TV at the time or if clips just surfaced later on. That being said, I don't know that they'd tolerate it at all so surely she'd have had to have been removed if she'd whacked someone?

Reactions: 5
I’ve just had the revelation that it would be very hard to catch a cold if you go in the big brother house. I’m totally going to audition next year so I can have an October/November period where I don’t get a crappy cold.
It’s the same now many work from home. I always used to get coughs and colds from a crowded overheated office when we all had to go in every day.

Not sure a cold is worse than putting up with some of the characters in the Big Brother house though! 😂

• Haha
It’s the same now many work from home. I always used to get coughs and colds from a crowded overheated office when we all had to go in every day.

Not sure a cold is worse than putting up with some of the characters in the Big Brother house though! 😂
I work from home but have a 4 year old who licks other children’s faces (I assume) at school, so I get the best of both worlds :(

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On BBL&L after Chanelle was booted out, AJ asked her 'When do you think it went wrong for you?'
Then stopped short of finishing the sentence, and the conversation swiftly moved on!!
I heard that one eve security were called in to separate the housemates so, could it be that there was actual physical violence which was hushed up so the show wouldn't be pulled off air? It would certainly explain why Chanelle was hesitant and tediously boring in the interviews if she was having to be ultra-careful with what she said/revealed.
whack
1. adj; something in bad taste or is otherwise unappealing.

2. verb; to murder someone.

3. verb; to masturbate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I definitely think something more than we were shown happened on the night of the 'bully' incident when the live feed was completely cut.

--

I think Noky to go tonight. For me, she has brought very little to the house throughout the show. An all round boring housemate.

I thought Jordan was very endearing in the secret room; the way he would smile and hide behind his blanket basically whenever Henry was mentioned and also his little shrine to him. Looking forward to the hot tub reunion tonight, ha ha!

Tom was a total scut in there, especially in his behaviour towards Yinrun. Let it go!

Reactions: 15
20231115_092809.jpg

Oh how the tables have turned, ended up a patient. Need some laughs from yous all tins thanks 😂🙏

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jenkin "you should be here for thr experience not the money"
Jenkin's experience = sitting in the garden, being miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It will be interesting if Jordan's mum comes on TV at some stage..He is obviously afraid of her. She probably has him sussed.
It sounds more like shame than fear, sounds like he thinks he's above her and doesn't want people to think any less of him by meeting her.
---
All 5 on Yinrun to win :)

I've backed her since the beginning so will see it through to the end. I like her the most out of everyone, she's funny, empathetic, eager to learn, witty, supportive, and she's literally the only person who hasn't spent time slagging people off.

I don't dislike Henry or Jordan, but I don't find either of them entertaining. Henry just mopes about in his dressing gown and Jordan just mopes about in his bright shirt, occasionally kissing each other. I don't want either to be financially rewarded for that. Olivia seems like she peaked in high school and would be happily bullying the rest if Paul was still there, and Noky seems nice but is a bit of a nobody.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
To be fair to Jordan (who I unashamedly have grown to adore like most of us... so might have a biased opinion lol) it's not hard to imagine he is a bit of a fish out of water in his family - not least being queer. He's also still very young despite his general demeanour - it may be that he and his mum just don't see eye to eye or share the same values. I also think a LOT of Jordans' dismissiveness in the house has come from a place of shyness/awkwardness/wanting to be private and I wonder if his relationship with his mum is a lot better than he likes to let on. I think he is a big softie, really, so I could imagine him not giving us a real picture based on what he has shared in the house - and what we have seen in the edit, of course!

On another note, last night was my first time watching a bit of the livestream and it was fascinating to see how dominant Jordan is in the house and how delighted they all were to have him back. Noki surprised me the most in that aspect! They all just kept hugging him and hanging on his every word lol. I felt like perhaps he has charmed them all - not just our Henry! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair to Jordan (who I unashamedly have grown to adore like most of us... so might have a biased opinion lol) it's not hard to imagine he is a bit of a fish out of water in his family - not least being queer. He's also still very young despite his general demeanour - it may be that he and his mum just don't see eye to eye or share the same values. I also think a LOT of Jordans' dismissiveness in the house has come from a place of shyness/awkwardness/wanting to be private and I wonder if his relationship with his mum is a lot better than he likes to let on. I think he is a big softie, really, so I could imagine him not giving us a real picture based on what he has shared in the house - and what we have seen in the edit, of course!

On another note, last night was my first time watching a bit of the livestream and it was fascinating to see how dominant Jordan is in the house and how delighted they all were to have him back. Noki surprised me the most in that aspect! They all just kept hugging him and hanging on his every word lol. I felt like perhaps he has charmed them all - not just our Henry! :love:
I reckon he’s a big mummy’s boy

I just can't vote to put 100k into a Tory's pocket

I don't have a winner but Yinrun or Jordan I guess

Will wait until last minute to vote
This. I'm sorry ya'll.

Seeing David Cameron roll back into office annoyed me so it's Yinrun for me

IF as you have said he is shy/awkward/wanting to be private WHY did he go on a game show with 24/7 cameras everywhere? Doesn’t add up!

IF as you have said he is shy/awkward/wanting to be private WHY did he go on a game show with 24/7 cameras everywhere? Doesn’t add up!
There's no correlation between wanting to participate on Big Brother and having your chavvy mum paraded around on television.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.