Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I love that Hallie is so open about her journey and is so open to explain different stuff, it must be a hard thing when it’s a subject that so many people are uneducated in so I suppose a few of the questions could be deemed as offensive because people just aren’t aware but she’s bloody amazing, I love her

Reactions: 19

Traazers

VIP Member
I watched tonight with my boyfriend's nan who called everyone twats throughout which was hilarious

first impressions are I reckon the DJ will win (I always try to call it on launch night with varying levels of success) the two posh boys will be amusing can see jenkin being the leader of a bitchy sub group that will think they've got it in the bag and then get picked off

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
I thought it was quite good and I'm enjoying it so far. People just remember all the drama and big moments of previous series and forget you do get days where not much happens but that makes it more real. If there was too much going on it would be fake

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Haven't read all through old thread since it crashed, but I wasn't sure why Olivia was gurning so much anyway as she was bound to be nominated first anyway being an annoying twat.
I'm very irritated by the challenge where she will get out of it. Obviously some of them will suck up to her and not say she isn't entertaining because otherwise she sulks and bitches about them.
Stupid twist.

Eureka

VIP Member
There are 16 people in that house and loads to talk about and yet the topic of conversation is slagging off a teenager. Some people here really need to give their head a wobble.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Funny how people are realising politics doesn’t change a person or mean you can’t like a person because of what they beleive in. Such a weird trend of labour and Tory supporters thinking they can’t be friends…..
Yeah it was actually quite a refreshing conversation that.

Same but different situation.

I've a 17 year old son with special needs and I would rather people ask me 100 questions in a row and be educated properly than ask zero questions and not have a clue.
Any conversation around educating yourself is good imo. If I'm not comfortable answering a question or it's the wrong environment I will just say ... can we talk about this another time.

Hallie stood up and announced it to the group, said she was open to questions so then can't complain when she's asked a question !

( side note... them stealing the pot noodles when she wanted one was sly. I hope she's not going to be treated as an outsider)
My son has additional needs and is non verbal so can’t answer questions for himself, I get a lot of questions about him which could be offensive (he’s really high on the scale of additional needs so it’s pretty obvious to strangers) I am more then happy to answer any questions people ask me whether it be family or a stranger in the Asda. I wouldn’t then go and slag them off because I know that the life I have is miles from what other peoples are and if I can educate one person on the life of a child with additional needs then I think I’ve done a good job. Farida was really respectful and what she asked was a question that I’m sure a lot of people would want to know the answer too

• Heart
That fucking Olivia is winding me up, she told Farida to take some food then goes out and rips her for it 🫠 I can’t bare her, her and that tory need gone

• Haha
Reactions: 18

KINGAA

VIP Member
Jenkins is struggling not being the popular loud one! Too many big personalities, tells me it’s a act if he’s struggling on day 2

Mugglewump

VIP Member
You really need to understand the difference between being transgender and dressing as a woman to carry out a rape. They aren’t the same thing and I’m surprised that still needs to be pointed out tbh.
How do we tell the difference pray tell?
I have no issue with Hallie as a person so far, he seems quite sweet but he's a he.
Humans can't change sex.

• Angry
  • Heart

Lola UK

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting that people have said to me (in real life) that they switched off and won’t be watching because it’s all a box ticking exercise. Not watching because it’s too diverse? They are basically saying they want an all white cast. Why not come out and say you’re racist. Honestly, I’m absolutely fuming! 🤬🤬🤬😡

• Angry
  • Wow