Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Well assuming that Twitter is right, I’m glad that Hallie is trans because imagine if she wasn’t? The poor girl would be coming out of the house to the the U.K. thinking she was born male because of the way she looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was asking if a man was attracted to her knowing she still had male genitalia would they be classed as gay which I think is a good question to ask if you’re not very educated, I hope they don’t make out she was being offensive

Reactions: 18

Scragbags

VIP Member
They could have gotten Jenkin clothes that fit tbh anyone else would be able able to do it up and atleast be comfy

Reactions: 17

pixxyy

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting that people have said to me (in real life) that they switched off and won’t be watching because it’s all a box ticking exercise. Not watching because it’s too diverse? They are basically saying they want an all white cast. Why not come out and say you’re racist. Honestly, I’m absolutely fuming! 🤬🤬🤬😡
have they never seen bb. How dull would a House of people with identical views/backgrounds be

Ktb

VIP Member
It’s up to Hallie if she lets on about her alleged transition. (Although it does look to be true)
It never did Nadia any harm did it.

• Heart

elvanse70

Farida’s naive “just want to learn” act while asking extremely personal questions didn’t really wash with me tbh.
But she literally did just want to learn, you don’t realise just how closed off and traditional life is inside a muslim community.

My old boss was in arranged marriage, to a man she never met until the wedding day, organised by her dad. He ended up abusing her and they split up eventually.

Because she was shielded away from western ideas and values, she didn’t understand why I was gobsmacked when she told me. To her, that’s totally normal and it’s what all her family have done for years. She couldn’t understand how I could just jump on Tinder and bring any old Joe Bloggs through the door. It was alien to her.

Of course she’s going to seem ignorant and rude asking such personal questions, but when has she ever had the chance to understand what’s acceptable and unacceptable to ask? How often does the topic of transgender people having sex with straight men come up at the dinner table?

• Sad

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Knew I recognised Henry. He was on X Factor years ago and gained notoriety for calling Natalie Imbruglia irrelevant.

IMG_3837.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

android5

2 transgender people have won big brother before, I don't think it matters. You win if people like you, you lose If you're a c***. It's as simple as.