Big Brother 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said to my mum earlier I thought Trish would have been safe 100% for this week

Reactions: 2
The forum favourite Olivia has a good chance of winning now those two are gone
Which forum is that? No one likes her here (or anywhere for that matter). I know that Incel weirdo Dundeeboy on DS is a fan but then he would be

Reactions: 3
I would like if the show was longer and new housemates came in. That is what used to happen wasn't it?

Reactions: 4
Live stream; Yinrun summoned to DR.

Rest of them in the kitchen, Putin is the loudest, they don't really seem to be talking sense. Demob happy after the eviction, I think.
How do you know she's seeing a doctor ? I get she's upset but my god the wailing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Girl. Please
You'll say Brexit wasn't about immigration next lol

This country has shown TIME AND TIME again. Racism is strong. Its just whispers now with micro aggressions eg agressive, loud, can take it all
Britain is one or the most welcoming countries in the world, despite how a tiny minority act

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.