Big Brother 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sob? Why? Because I have to navigate racism in the UK. I have to wonder if I'm too loud, or too quiet. Or if I should change my name on my cv to get a job?

Thinking about it I should be sobbing
Racists make me want to sob. I've been defending Trish all week. I'm with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Britain is one or the most welcoming countries in the world, despite how a tiny minority act
As a white woman who got locked in a bathroom in a Liverpool hospital cause a patient said my dublin accent pissed him off and he wanted a British doctor and not me - I can't even comprehend what black and Asian woman must experience in the UK 👍 the UK is extremely racist I've never seen worse and its bad here in Ireland!

It was descrimation against irish people not race but it was fkn disgusting I experienced loads of tit in Liverpool even though half of them probably had irish grandparents.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Already looked through next week on my tv planner and everyday is the same time as before. Would have thought the final would have had a longer show at least
To be fair there probably won’t be much in the way of ‘highlights’ to show on the final day cos they won’t have been given a task, so hopefully they’ll get to the good stuff straight away!

Reactions: 1
No offence to anyone but can we all calm down a little tonight to stop the thread being closed down. I respect everyone’s opinion please just respect everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fair play to the people who choose to go into the house. I genuinely don't think i could handle it for a few days, let alone almost 6 weeks. I wouldn't want to go onto BB. Anyone else feel the same?
I’d love to to on BB if it wasn’t televised, as I love the game show aspect of nominating each other etc, but seeing as the public are the ones who vote, that’s not possible 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yinrun back from the DR.

I wonder who is going to emerge from this lot as the person that they all revolve around? Could be Yinrun, Matty, or at a stretch Putin, I think.

Well I like her but I've had less wailing from patients with broken bones I wouldn't be able to cope !!!
I've (proudly....hmm) had a paramedic say he wouldn't wanna see me in labour (childfree by choice so no beef) when I dislocated my knee. I'm not even ashamed by my sounds tbh. It chuffing hurt 😆

• Haha
No offence to anyone but can we all calm down a little tonight to stop the thread being closed down. I respect everyone’s opinion please just respect everyone
I agree..... not saying there is no need for conversations about racism etc.....but not on here ....it's gone beyond Trish now and had just become a general debate....

Reactions: 13
I've (proudly....hmm) had a paramedic say he wouldn't wanna see me in labour (childfree by choice so no beef) when I dislocated my knee. I'm not even ashamed by my sounds tbh. It chuffing hurt 😆
Scream away I'm only taking the piss sure I'd be the feicin same 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’d love to to on BB if it wasn’t televised, as I love the game show aspect of nominating each other etc, but seeing as the public are the ones who vote, that’s not possible 😂
I think it's the immaturity of some of the contestants too. I couldn't deal with the nonsense. And i wouldn't be able to escape. 😩 i am surprised there weren't more older contestants.

Most this year were under 30 and majority in the 18 to 24/25 range. I do wonder if the series would have been a little different with a couple of other 40+ peeps in there.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.