Big Brother 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ' cries' at the drop of the hat though ...I just don't buy it 🤷
Some people do. Some people don't even cry at their own parents' funerals, some people cry when they watch Emmerdale. If you think someone has spent 24 hours a day for the last five weeks constantly thinking "I know what I'll do, I'll cry every few days when I'm put in emotional situations, that'll make people like me" you're insane.

Reactions: 5
Could there be more unity in the house this week, now that the ‘head’ of each group has gone? :unsure: I think nominations will be interesting

Reactions: 8
But how do you know it did? Surely Trish would have gone out the other week over Paul if that was the case.
You didn't do any reading before responding?

The only reason Trish didn't go is because Dylan had made that comment. And one thing this country hates is the word racism and in broad daylight.
Try discuss racism tomorrow in a pub and see how everyone shudders.

It would of been Trish and Paul. Because an opinioned woman is a NO and add black is a disaster

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is jenkin gay? I've honestly never thought about this until this live stream

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm actually mortified that Jenkin and Olivia survived tonight's eviction.

It's batshit crazy that those two stayed in .

Reactions: 10
This thread is going to end up getting suspended if people don't calm down a bit and I really do need you people because everyone in real life thinks I'm sad for watching it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Already looked through next week on my tv planner and everyday is the same time as before. Would have thought the final would have had a longer show at least

Reactions: 3
Some people do. Some people don't even cry at their own parents' funerals, some people cry when they watch Emmerdale. If you think someone has spent 24 hours a day for the last five weeks constantly thinking "I know what I'll do, I'll cry every few days when I'm put in emotional situations, that'll make people like me" you're insane.
Never claimed not to be insane 😉

Sorry just watching tonight’s episode. Very shocked Trish has gone. Her face showed that she defo thought she was winning it.

Reactions: 4
Live stream; Yinrun summoned to DR.

Rest of them in the kitchen, Putin is the loudest, they don't really seem to be talking sense. Demob happy after the eviction, I think.

Reactions: 2
The forum favourite Olivia has a good chance of winning now those two are gone

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't cry at my mum's funeral but I haven't stopped crying since our dog died on the 17th

People have emotions

People are complex

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t watch it live and it’s making me LOL the amount of pages of WHAT THE duck. My jaw is still on the floor but that walk out!!! Amazing I love it. Trish is my winner 🩷

glad to see my 5 votes for Chanelle werent wasted!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.