Big Brother 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are openly transphobic in other threads

None of us have done anything wrong
There is a transgender woman in MAFS and half the people in the thread call her a man and slag her 🙂 absolutely disgusting. So I think we're grand.

Reactions: 2
People are openly transphobic in other threads

None of us have done anything wrong
I didn’t say anyone has done anything wrong I understand where everyone is coming from and don’t want a huge argument happening on this thread that was all.

Reactions: 6
Were they all just called inside???
They won't be allowed outside until the live audience is dispersed. There's likely a wee delay on the "live" stream too. If you keep watching the live stream, you'll probably see them being allowed outside in due course.

Reactions: 2
Fair play to the people who choose to go into the house. I genuinely don't think i could handle it for a few days, let alone almost 6 weeks. I wouldn't want to go onto BB. Anyone else feel the same?
I find it interesting how no one seems to have cracked under the pressure this series. Usually people are trying to escape or having diary room meltdowns because there's nowhere else to go, threatening to leave left and right. I have a suspicion that ITV have more welfare responsibilities towards the housemates and they aren't as cooped up as the old series.

Reactions: 5
I think it's the immaturity of some of the contestants too. I couldn't deal with the nonsense. And i wouldn't be able to escape. 😩 i am surprised there weren't more older contestants.

Most this year were under 30 and majority in the 18 to 24/25 range. I do wonder if the series would have been a little different with a couple of other 40+ peeps in there.
I kind of disagree with this, I think we’re just viewers who have watched and aged over the years. Take BB7 for example, an iconic year in my mind. Pete was 24, Glynn was 18, Nikki was 24, and Leah (who seemed ancient to me at the time) was only 35. Big Brother is still putting the same demographic in but it’s a demographic you maybe no longer relate to.

Reactions: 12
They've got two bottles of Hellmans on the go again. I am only prepared to allow this if one is lite and the other not.:mad:

• Haha
Not a warning but let's ALL move on from this now as it's been said and is getting disruptive - Please read our rules and why they're important
That thread disgusts me.

The gender discussion thread too

Don't understand how anyone can be so cruel about a human being
I just love that the argument is always that transwomen threaten what it means to be a woman when being a woman is your own personal experience 😂

No matter what there will always be ignorant and cruel people out there so we need to be louder 💐💗

I find it interesting how no one seems to have cracked under the pressure this series. Usually people are trying to escape or having diary room meltdowns because there's nowhere else to go, threatening to leave left and right. I have a suspicion that ITV have more welfare responsibilities towards the housemates and they aren't as cooped up as the old series.
I think Kerry would have cracked? It seemed to be getting too much for her and she was crying and lashing out most episodes. Probably the best thing for her not to go out to a live audience, although it would have been entertaining.

I think Kerry would have cracked? It seemed to be getting too much for her and she was crying and lashing out most episodes. Probably the best thing for her not to go out to a live audience, although it would have been entertaining.
Kerry did crack.....over tofu

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.