Big Brother 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trish are you the producer because YOU'RE THE ONLY WHO SAW TOM FOR WHO HE WAS

Reactions: 11
So is what you are saying. To call it racism because the black woman is voted out. At the end of the day it will probably be Yinrun who will win, an East Asian woman. As I say, maybe racism came into a bit, but there's no knowing whatsoever. There may have been voters who just didn't like Trish. I happened to like her, but it is what it is. Just because you or I like it, doesn't mean the many thousands of others watching will.
One look on Facebook tells you it's racially motivated.

You need some self reflection. Seriously.

Reactions: 21
Chanelle speaks but actaully doesn’t say anything which is annoying

Reactions: 17
Chanelle trynna slyly come for Trish

She really wants the rest of those tit extensions ripped outta her hair

Reactions: 8
bleeping seriously!!

It makes me feel sick seeing how many people don't care and are openly racist and think Black people really haven't had it that bad

I'm white but I'm also educated on how Black people were/are treated and it makes me feel ashamed.
Amen to this. Also white as shared prior and I was probably unaware of racism because I wasn't raised to judge on anything other than character. But after genuine education I was shocked. Naive before, definitely, and don't ever want to be a "white saviour" but I'll happily stand up for any social justice.

Sadly this thread evidences how rife it all remains

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know Chanelle is dull and a bit thick but she's obviously nervous and not comfortable in front of the audience/cameras after being dragged out of the safety of the house by her scraggley extensions. Almost feel sorry for the silly tart

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So is what you are saying. To call it racism because the black woman is voted out. At the end of the day it will probably be Yinrun who will win, an East Asian woman. As I say, maybe racism came into a bit, but there's no knowing whatsoever. There may have been voters who just didn't like Trish. I happened to like her, but it is what it is. Just because you or I like it, doesn't mean the many thousands of others watching will.
I agree. I didn't like her. As is my right to an opinion on the hms. As for the racist claims, does that mean a poc is above any criticism. No.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't think this format of having interviews on L&L works for me - like others have said it gives the evictees time to speak to family, half of L&L is taken up with the interview, and Fridays there's SO much more to unpack. We need longer L&L eps on eviction days.

Also it's a bit more stiff than say when Rylan did it. The audience don't shout out things, AJ and Will aren't running around with mics and there's no natural flow of conversation (which is what made BBLB/BOTS so good back in the day - the audience are true BB fans!)

Reactions: 9
One look on Facebook tells you it's racially motivated.

You need some self reflection. Seriously.
Facebook? Really? So all the people voting are on FB? Obviously not lol. I don't have FB and watch BB and I'm sure a hell of a lot of people who watch it don't have FB. I used to watch it back in the day so was interested in this series. If I took everything on social media as gospel, I'd think the world was burning around me.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.