Big Brother 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're embarrassing yourself

Stop. Seriously. Quit whilst you can.
So is what you are saying. To call it racism because the black woman is voted out. At the end of the day it will probably be Yinrun who will win, an East Asian woman. As I say, maybe racism came into a bit, but there's no knowing whatsoever. There may have been voters who just didn't like Trish. I happened to like her, but it is what it is. Just because you or I like it, doesn't mean the many thousands of others watching will.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I might be being naive but if youโ€™re talking about Farida, to me she was just really irritating. Constantly talking about how many fans she already had on social media and giving it the big ones, so I feel her arrogance was what got her evicted, maybe some racial elements to it but not the overriding factor. ๐Ÿ’ฏ On your page about Trish though, I think everything she has said about micro aggressions is true and weโ€™re here because of the racist British public.
Nah I'm talking about the racism towards Trish, Noky and Yinrun

Reactions: 4
Someone give Trish the This Morning job. I wanna see this lady every day

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe.....take some time out of your day to educate yourself. Educate yourself on how other races and abilitied people manage and deal with each day. Step out of your privileged arse and educate yourself.
bleeping seriously!!

It makes me feel sick seeing how many people don't care and are openly racist and think Black people really haven't had it that bad

I'm white but I'm also educated on how Black people were/are treated and it makes me feel ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A guy in the audience just said he can't believe a non-entity like Tom is still in the house over Trish!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Late and live audience calling Tom a "non entity" whilst Trish is evicted

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Chanelle just picking her friends and giving no reason as to why they need to be in the final. Trish spits facts when she gives names!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.