Big Brother 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope to god they do face to face and a Tuesday/Wednesday eviction would be good I just think it’s will be a love in boring last week now
Trish still my winner but now I want Henners now

Reactions: 4
Said it once and I’ll say it again Trish will always be our winner ❤❤❤
I hope she goes on to have a cracking career and I think unfortunately she'll know exactly why she was evicted. She's probably been dealing with gammons her entire life. She'd make a great presenter tbf, wouldn't be afraid to ask the nitty gritty questions

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Such a shame Trish went and we now have a week of Jenkin and Jim Weasel Zzzzz....

Trish wants Yinrun or Jordan to win. She said she wished Henry had told her he was a Tory before she'd already decided she liked him 😄

Yes Trish! Saying it how it is.
I think race may well have played its part in some way but only the people that may have felt that way will know for certain.
I personally feel what she's saying as a young outspoken woman though. People don't like women like that and they always throw the 'she's aggressive' out there when really it's just because we're not pushovers and speak up for what we feel is right.

Reactions: 14
I’d love Henry to win if there wasn’t a cash prize but he just doesn’t need to money, so it’s Yinrun or Jordan for me now Trish is gone

They make many of us ashamed to be British
100%!!! If it was easy to move country I would be bouncing off this island of misery!
My family are Romanian but I am second generation so I can't just up and leave to Romania!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Well I’ll be happy if the final 4 are Matty, Yinrun, Henry & Jordan at least. I’m guessing Yinrun might win, I’d be ok with that.

Reactions: 14
I don't really want any of them to win now. Matty is probably the only one I wouldn't mind winning but I think it'll be Henry.

Reactions: 3
I'm not even in the UK and even we know over here how bad racism is in the UK and Trish just proves its not getting any better.

The ice out tit against the black women and Asian woman was so bleeping uncomfortable to watch.

If you don't think it's due to racism wake the duck up. Absolutely disgraceful but bb never even bothered to call it out 🙂🙂🙂
I might be being naive but if you’re talking about Farida, to me she was just really irritating. Constantly talking about how many fans she already had on social media and giving it the big ones, so I feel her arrogance was what got her evicted, maybe some racial elements to it but not the overriding factor. 💯 On your page about Trish though, I think everything she has said about micro aggressions is true and we’re here because of the racist British public.

Reactions: 1
I think voters must be anti-disability now because the only two disabled housemates were voted out.
Maybe.....take some time out of your day to educate yourself. Educate yourself on how other races and abilitied people manage and deal with each day. Step out of your privileged arse and educate yourself.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.