Big Brother 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know Chanelle, Paul et al will be going on live together on TikTok birching about Trish within the week

Reactions: 23
Surely Noky and Trish would have gone the previous week if it was racists voting. Both Noky and Trish would be gone tonight too.
No, because Noky ‘behaves’ and doesn’t get ‘aggressive’, people hate an intelligent unapologetic black woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why do I want to cry now

Damn

Let me go follow Trish on every social media

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm not even in the UK and even we know over here how bad racism is in the UK and Trish just proves its not getting any better.

The ice out tit against the black women and Asian woman was so bleeping uncomfortable to watch.

If you don't think it's due to racism wake the duck up. Absolutely disgraceful but bb never even bothered to call it out 🙂🙂🙂

Reactions: 23
Said it once and I’ll say it again Trish will always be our winner ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
still behind but omg Henry dancing in his dressing gown is adorable. I want him or jordan to win and Yinrun 3rd. I know who left already. I'm shattered and it's been a long day

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.