Big Brother 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so awkward placing Chanelle facing Trish during this interview. I know the producers want the drama but it's so uncomfortable

Reactions: 5
Haven’t watched it but seen who went, had a funny feeling this would happen. Loads of people most likely split their votes on the foul ones (like I did stupidly) and that’s how Trish has gone. I’m actually very interested in how they will all act now though, only a week left and thank god, it’s been so tit. 🙈

Reactions: 6
It's actually exhausting watching a voting based reality TV show in the UK. Whoever bought up Whitney from LI - you're so right. The moment an articulate black woman is on TV the unseasoned chicken and boiled potatoes brigade come out in full force. They can never give an ACTUAL reason why they don't like her. But they're not racist. Their neighbours cousin is black. 🙄

Reactions: 25
The camera pans to Chanelle looking miserable at the love for Trish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trish is able to reflect and speak facts in a balanced way which threatens the people who are perpetually confused... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Chanelle sat there with a face like thunder while the whole audience claps and cheers Trish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the thing is Chanelle is sitting there hearing all this clearly seeing the publin is on Trishs side, the presenters are seeing her side yet still Chanelle will think she's been in the right

Reactions: 10
Hahaha OK. I wondered how long before skin colour would be brought in to it, rather than just other people got voted for more because they are liked more or have fans who are more likely to pick up a phone.
Are you really that naive? Jesus bleeping christ

Reactions: 14
Hate that Putin is still there instead of Trish 🤬 Shitelle is such a brain dead pleb 😴

Reactions: 7
The guy sitting next to Chanelle looks like Jenkin after weight loss surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nothing new to add. Just sad Trish is gone. I don’t want a default bland winner. Trish was never two faced, apologetic when she’d done wrong. I really was rooting for her. I’m meh about the rest.

Reactions: 22
It's actually exhausting watching a voting based reality TV show in the UK. Whoever bought up Whitney from LI - you're so right. The moment an articulate black woman is on TV the unseasoned chicken and boiled potatoes brigade come out in full force. They can never give an ACTUAL reason why they don't like her. But they're not racist. Their neighbours cousin is black. 🙄
Its always "i just dont like her" they cant reason it so they throw around bully because trish said it first, they shout aggressive because tom said it. The truth is they are threatened by someone who can see the true measure of ppl

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.