Big Brother 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AJ looks like she stepped straight out of a Spice Girls music video from the 90s with that hair and make up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trish has been UNAPOLOGETICALLY real the whole time and the racists can all go play in traffic

Troglodyte cunts!!!!

Reactions: 17
Just got a bleeping spoiler from Twitter 😭

The racists have won. I'm bleeping ashamed to live in this country. Truly.

Don't care which of the cunts win now!!
I am a white woman. Who works in an industry where I always want to learn & I recognise the white privilege. I took the time to learn about BLM and I spoke to friends with genuine interest so I hope I'm now a majority but sadly not. I recognise the terminology and what I say.

Trish was stitched up by editing. She should have won.

As a Bedfordshire lass, she's done us proud and I hope to see her out and about

• Heart
Reactions: 27
But it's more than a game

The racists have won YET AGAIN
Hahaha OK. I wondered how long before skin colour would be brought in to it, rather than just other people got voted for more because they are liked more or have fans who are more likely to pick up a phone.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
'They always saw me as aggressive when I just was existing"

I wanted to cry because THIS. THIS IS IT.

You may never know how this feels. But I felt that hard 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
The toxic trio will never vote for each other. We've seen with Matty nominating Jordan that he doesn't have loyalty to either group. The upstairs gang are in real danger :/

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The HM(s) that get evicted at this time in the series - with 1 week to go - get good publicity opportunities. Once the series is over, interest drops off a cliff edge. At least, that's how it used to be.

Reactions: 1
I know the social media algorithms have you see want you’d like to see but I really hope Trish sees the love for her that I’m seeing. I’ve seen nada for Chanelle…

Reactions: 12
Why should Trish have Peep Peep Chanelle glowering at her throughout her interview?

Reactions: 9
Hahaha OK. I wondered how long before skin colour would be brought in to it, rather than just other people got voted for more because they are liked more or have fans who are more likely to pick up a phone.
Girl. Please
You'll say Brexit wasn't about immigration next lol

This country has shown TIME AND TIME again. Racism is strong. Its just whispers now with micro aggressions eg agressive, loud, can take it all

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Trish just said some of them found her 'aggressive' when she was just existing.

Yup!
Black women aren't allowed to exist though

I am so bleeping rage filled right now
---
bleep off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.