Big Brother 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have honestly not been this surprised since Rupauls Drag Race All Stars 3. The real ones know.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This puts Henry/Jordan/Yinrun in the firing line for for any future noms we might have this week now, as the Foul Three won’t have Trish to waste a nomination on. 😞

Reactions: 7
omg what a shock!!! That’s got to be one of BBS most shocking evictions.
Thing is though, Trish supporters had to 5 votes for 3 ppl, and Trish haters had 5 votes all for Trish - it’s that simple
This is why it annoys me that they do vote to evict, assume there must be a reason they do it like that.. All it does is it makes it easier for those who don’t evoke any reaction to viewers to slip through to the final

Reactions: 10
Does anyone on here have a favourite? When I watched bb in the past I always had a favourite (stopped watching when it went to channel 5) but this time I don’t have a favourite at all. I’m pretty sure yinran will win. Oliva has grown on me, I do like Jordan. Maybe it’s my age now I’m 36 and grown up with bb?!

I don't hate Trish, but don't love her (unpopular I know) but I cannot believe she's gone!
Chanelles interview was painful! She's so gormless 😂
Henry to win for me.

Reactions: 15
Trish leaving tonight was like Jess and sammy winning love island - SHOULDNT OF HAPPEND

Reactions: 17
This is why it annoys me that they do vote to evict, assume there must be a reason they do it like that.. All it does is it makes it easier for those who don’t evoke any reaction to viewers to slip through to the final
It's a game. And .. reeeeelax

Reactions: 4
I think this is mostly down to the fact that those who dislike Trish put all their votes on Trish, whereas those voting for the others were likely split between whether to vote for Chanelle, Jenkin or Olivia so the votes got very diluted. If Olivia hadn’t been up for eviction with the rest of them then Jenkin would have been out, rather than Trish.

Reactions: 12
I genuinely don't have a chosen winner now. I don't want any of them to win 😂 maybe Noky just to duck Olivia and Paul off.

Reactions: 13
Just got a bleeping spoiler from Twitter 😭

The racists have won. I'm bleeping ashamed to live in this country. Truly.

Don't care which of the cunts win now!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
For me I want Jordan to win. He’s had his moments and not been perfect but his dry humour is the highlight of my evenings 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She styled out her departure, and her entrance to the L&L studio, consistently with what we love about her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.