Big Brother 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the Facebook Karen’s has said this is the best nice of her life. She must lead a very tit life 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
omg what a shock!!! That’s got to be one of BBS most shocking evictions.
Thing is though, Trish supporters had to 5 votes for 3 ppl, and Trish haters had 5 votes all for Trish - it’s that simple

• Sad
Reactions: 37
i can't imagine watching such boring people all by themselves and that's why vote to save is needed! you lose all the best personalities

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be susprise if Jenkins wins BB , I’m so mad Trish has gone still can’t believe it

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
One of the Facebook Karen’s has said this is the best nice of her life. She must lead a very tit life 😂
Imagine hating someone you dont know on a tv show so much that them not winning becomes the best night of your life? If i wasnt sworn off facebook i would join just to comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm looking forward to seeing Trish interview, L&L crowd have been on her side since the thing that we don't talk about #rippaul

Reactions: 10
Whitney losing love island and Trish out already. So many racists in the United Kingdom 🫠

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.