Big Brother 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that it’ll have made much difference to the outcome, but I hope Chantelle’s douchebag family get into trouble for using her social media accounts while she was in the house. I’m not even listening to what the boring moo bag is saying in this interview.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Chanelle is trying so hard to swindle this interview but she clearly can't get out of it, such a moron 😂

Reactions: 11
So she doesn’t know why Trish called Paul a bully.. but she saw him throwing things at them, getting in nokis face and generally being a prick!

Reactions: 30
i hate that they get to talk to friends & family before interview i'm sure they warn them of things thats been seen

Reactions: 11
Least we can be safe in the knowledge that she’ll have no media career and will have to go back to being a dental nurse with patients saying “oh, you that dullard off BB?”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ, she's just sat there slack jawed and gormless.

What was it Jordan said again, "she's mastered the art of sleeping with her eyes open".

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why would you get filler in your lips just to cover them in collection 2000 concealer

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.