Big Brother 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Jordan & Henry just reacted to Trish makes me think they were all talking about her before she walked in. Jordan was quite rude there.

Reactions: 15
It was definitely Jordan who said that to Chanelle so dunno whys hes getting arsey with Trish

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Jordan’s been friends with Chanelle from the beginning so I do understand his point.

Reactions: 22
I’m so glad fingering has died out. Not sure why I tolerated it as a teen. The only time I’ve had fingers inside me since then is to fish a lost tampon out and during child birth. Those are the only acceptable times for digits to be slipped in!
I'm quite partial to it actually when it's done right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I almost want to vote for Jenkin just because of that annoying face he pulls on the nomination screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chanelle is so bleeping ugly and awkward in her promo video. Looks like a 2007 mugshot of a supply teacher who’s been caught shagging a pupil.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Chanelle "could be one day closer to going home" well yes you always are one day closer whether you go tomorrow or stay til the final 🤨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i understand why Jordan reacted like that he's right he can do what he likes!
tonight's ep was sheet

Reactions: 20
Since when is Jordan friends with Chanelle?! He was so bleeping rude to Trish?!
He was rude to Trish. Jordan is generally rude full stop to everyone, yet he can’t take it when others are rude back, he’s a really difficult argumentative witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.