Big Brother 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I'd voted Chanelle & Jenkin, instead of C & Putin. Putin would change without 2 of the FF, but what about poor little sheep Jim?

Reactions: 5
I wish I'd voted Chanelle & Jenkin, instead of C & Putin. Putin would change without 2 of the FF, but what about poor little sheep Jim?
For once I’ve saved my votes and I’m glad I did… seeee ya later channelle and jenkin

(Not racist. They’re just not nice peoples).

Reactions: 6
Jenkin being a bingo caller means I can now only see him as a male version of 'are you gonna Bin-go' 🤣 🤣 🤣

Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 22.20.28.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think people are overeacting about Trish all she was saying was be careful what you say to Chanelle as it has been fed back. She wasn't demanding Jordan to do anything and she was talking closely but not "getting in his face" I'm honestly baffled
No she was getting in his face and pointing. You lot have clouded judgment. Admit when someone is bleeping wrong!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That comment Jordan made to Trish about pulling strings, the irony coming from a control freak like him. when he’s been the puppet master of Henry & Matty for weeks.

As somebody who is neurodiverse I often need “digestion” time after someone apologises to me. Especially if they surprise me by apologising and owning it straightaway like Trish did. I’m like “Thanks for apologising and I accept your apology but can I just have reflection time so I am able to move my brain on?”
Absolutely. I think it’s also worth pointing out as someone who is also neurodiverse that after a lifetime of being classed as the ‘odd’ one, the ‘freak’, the ‘weirdo’, it’s hard to read some comments here saying these things about Jordan cause it hits so close to home and brings up hard memories 😅

• Heart
I like Putin's dad. He seems to have confidence in his daughter. Malachi, Trish's nephew, says she fights for what is right (outside the house)

Reactions: 4
As somebody who is neurodiverse I often need “digestion” time after someone apologises to me. Especially if they surprise me by apologising and owning it straightaway like Trish did. I’m like “Thanks for apologising and I accept your apology but can I just have reflection time so I am able to move my brain on?”
I'm not neurodiverse but if someone disturbed my bleeping sandwich I'd be fuming 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

( also not racist btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How weird are Chanelles family. I guess breaking rules run in the family

Full post
F-hkWQOWIAA_j5l.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Trish got a terrible edit in todays episode, a similar thing happened to Zak before his eviction

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.