Big Brother 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan and Matty do give me "we slept together now I regret it" vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The only way people would be acting like this is if they’d really crossed a line, has someone happened off cameras we haven’t seen 😒

Reactions: 12
I feel like all we hear is the conversations discussing things but never actually see the things!

Reactions: 11
I can’t stand the way they keep referring to it as “being spikey”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like all we hear is the conversations discussing things but never actually see the things!
Because the highlights show spends too much time focusing on tasks and not on actual Stuff going on

Reactions: 5
This challenge is pish.
What is the point of it?
I liked what it provoked in the first group. It is an attempt to get some real convo going. Without it, the only material they have from the FF is bitching and reminiscing about Paul #neverforget

Reactions: 7
I feel the matty and Jordan thing is badly edited, talking about a table incident we haven’t seen?

Although I don’t particularly want to see anymore convos between them, so just stop altogether!

Reactions: 6
I wish they'd play Matty's boyfriends vid in the house to cut this tit once and for all.

Then I want to see Henry drunkenly dancing on a table in his dressing gown to I will survive and living his best life before the final :)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same. I hate the people who seem to have hijacked it and made it into a sexual thing or just make loud mouth sounds and think it's ASMR 🤢
i find very little ‘contrived stuff’ sets mine off, it’s almost always accidental things. All this tapping & whispering just gets me wound up 😆

Reactions: 1
OMG imagine 6 weeks of Farida!

And edited for absolute clarity, because she was irritating and her brummy accent ground my gears. Nothing to do with her race.
Farida pissed me off with the insinuation that a man who was in a relationship with Hallie was gay

It just shows a lack of emotional intelligence

I thought she was really annoying on Blankety Blank though so I was never going to be her biggest fan.

Reactions: 3
Jordan is a very controlling manipulative and gaslighting witch, he was like that with Henry, he can’t bare that Matty didn’t fancy him, he takes rejection so badly, he’d rather reject Matty and ignore him and make him feel uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is Chanelle forgetting that Jenkin offered himself up for nomination? I know he was probably banking on it not happening, but he still did it. She’s acting like they all backstabbed Jenkin by choosing him
He offered himself up as tribute

I'll get my coat

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.