Big Brother 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does that even have to do with anything?! People bang on about judging people on here. If she’s overweight it literally means nothing and it’s nasty.
I'm overweight, and trying not to be, for the sake of my future quality of life. I wrote that I wasn't being judgemental, but I was implying that its not coincidence that the family members we've seen are all overweight. That's all.

Reactions: 7
Trying not to be judgemental ... Jenkins sister is overweight too.
The sky is blue, what of it?

Are we playing Catchphrase?

---
I'm overweight, and trying not to be, for the sake of my future quality of life. I wrote that I wasn't being judgemental, but I was implying that its not coincidence that the family members we've seen are all overweight. That's all.
Hopefully she wiped her arse, flushes her poops and brushes her teeth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who can’t stand Noky she is annoying as duck I have to mute her when she talks in the diary room she loves the sound of her own voice I find her very stuck up & delusional

Reactions: 8
She keeps trying to pretend she wasn't talking about Trish and she's not even convinced herself let alone her flying monkeys, who are now shutting her down and trying to set her straight.
Can someone please explain to me cause I'm a bit confused.... i think I fell asleep a couple of times last night 😅

Why is Chanelle in a pisser ??

Is she pissed because she is annoyed at Trish because Trish thinks ( knows ) she was talking about her during the rule break ?

Reactions: 3
Absolutely. I think it’s also worth pointing out as someone who is also neurodiverse that after a lifetime of being classed as the ‘odd’ one, the ‘freak’, the ‘weirdo’, it’s hard to read some comments here saying these things about Jordan cause it hits so close to home and brings up hard memories 😅
I was thinking this. I actually see a lot of my younger self in Jordan so it can be a bit difficult reading the comments talking about how awful and unbearable his personality is 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who can’t stand Noky she is annoying as duck I have to mute her when she talks in the diary room she loves the sound of her own voice I find her very stuck up & delusional
I don't dislike her but my brain stops listening when she does her speeches, she does go on a bit

I was thinking this. I actually see a lot of my younger self in Jordan so it can be a bit difficult reading the comments talking about how awful and unbearable his personality is 😬
Hey, neurospicy gal here with a recent diagnosis. I bleeping love Jordan. He reminds me so much of my best friend 💖

• Heart
Discussed nominations at work this morning. I'm so glad Trish and Noki are up for eviction again they yes cause much drama to watch but they must be awful to live with. noki takes forever to say anything and Trish does come across as aggressive 90% of the time. Everyone at work has the same opinion.
Where do you work racists r us.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Trish got a terrible edit in todays episode, a similar thing happened to Zak before his eviction
I must be being dim, I didn't think she came across badly at all.

Henry on the podcast though...

---
Hahahaha! A sound just came out of me I didn't recognise.
Was it Matty wailing? 🤣
---
Screenshot_20231109-225012.png

Just went onto X, this came up under the search bar. Feart to look but usually Trish gets the good vibes on there 🤞🤞🤞
---
Never mind we are all good. It's the Mean Girls playbook:

Last edited:
  • Haha
No she was getting in his face and pointing. You lot have clouded judgment. Admit when someone is bleeping wrong!!!!!
bleeping hell. You'd genuinely call the police on me if you think that's aggressive. I can't NOT talk with my hands when I'm talking and passionate about something. Maybe that's the neurodiverse side of me.

Trish. Is. Not. Aggressive.

duck me. I give up at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell. You'd genuinely call the police on me if you think that's aggressive. I can't NOT talk with my hands when I'm talking and passionate about something. Maybe that's the neurodiverse side of me.

Trish. Is. Not. Aggressive.

duck me. I give up at this point.
Look, I am with you and I hear you 100%.

Thing is if someone really doesn't like you then it doesn't really matter what you do. They will always pick you apart. Trish is getting the brunt of that. Olivia is loud, annoying and could even be labelled confrontational.

As Scots, people just hear our accents and think we are mad at each other. Olivia is quite loud even for a Scottish lassie.

Difference is, Olivia is white 🤷

Reactions: 10
Trish needs to change the narrative what she did to Jordan was wrong
Noki running with the hare & the hounds

Reactions: 1
Could be genetics, lifestyle, health issues, socio-economic factors. You never know.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.