Big Brother 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenkin, Olivia and Jordan. 3 people I would literally never take advice from. Sound 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed Jenkin joke about the toilet blocking in a few episodes now / did it during nominations and another time where air time was obviously guaranteed! I think he’s trying g to belittle her and make her feel uncomfortable as that kind of thing is not in keeping with pageant queen image. It made me feel really uncomfortable and again I think borderline bullying!!
Oh he's absolutely a bully!

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad fingering has died out. Not sure why I tolerated it as a teen. The only time I’ve had fingers inside me since then is to fish a lost tampon out and during child birth. Those are the only acceptable times for digits to be slipped in!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can Foundation Lips give it a rest 😫 she's repeated the same thing about Trish about 3 times during this episode

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is chanelle being serious, can't believe she is still saying the same Bullshit

Reactions: 18
She keeps trying to pretend she wasn't talking about Trish and she's not even convinced herself let alone her flying monkeys, who are now shutting her down and trying to set her straight.

Reactions: 26
Olivia seems like a totally different person today. Calmer. Less screamy. She’s alright. Jolly Jenks and foundation lips will be getting all my votes.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.