Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweeetcorn

Jordan playing up in the bedroom. Noky commented that he's behaving like Paul, saying something like "it's like Paul is still alive".

#neverforget

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How does Chanelle always manage to get away with being bitchy and conniving but no one ever has it out with her? Is it because she’s been playing the ‘I’m so scared of conflict’ crap? It’s winding me up!!

Reactions: 22

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I really hope this isn't a stupid punishment like no hot water or 2 hours in jail. Poor Yinrun if they mostly get away with it!
The punishments have been mild and inconsistent. Hallie broke rules twice and got a silly punishment both times. Yinrun broke the rules (debatable) once and had her nominations revoked which was very harsh.

Olivia is a repeat offender so really deserves a proper punishment now. She should be put up for eviction and not allowed to nominate.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I've been watching BB since 2004 and I've NEVER been so confused (feelings-wise) by a housemate as I have been by Chanelle.

First week or so, everyone was calling her a 'wallpaper' housemate, I thought she was okay
Then, after her handling of Jenkyn and his 'iced out' nonsense, I really liked her
Now, since that, I think she's fucking horrible :ROFLMAO:

I usually form an opinion after a short time and stick with it. She's definitely a one-off
I thought she was a bit boring and stupid at first, then grew to like her, but now I think she's as horrible as Olivia just in a more sneaky way.