Big Brother 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right am I placing my fat ass here or what's happening 😂 send help 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Really bitchy but Chanelle’s face looked really ugly then when she was sat on the sofa, like a slapped arse

Reactions: 14
Honestly it upsets me how poorly Trish is treated 😭💔 Trish for the win ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Chanelle chomping away on her bleeping cereal smirking has given me the rage 😂

Reactions: 23
God Jenkins mother is ugly af, imagine what she would be like to live with, no wonder he’s so miserable.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact Chanelle was laughing pissed me off, and acting innocent.

Olivia was CLEARLY saying yesterday made it harder for her to work out who to nominate because she thought she was wrong for judging Trish - and Chanelle and Jenkin said its still easy cus "they forgive and don't forget".

How she can pretend it's about anyone but Trish is beyond me! She can't even work out what to say to sound innocent.

Reactions: 13
Honestly can't believe the turn around in Chanelle the whole group of them are boring as duck with no personality baffled that they are even in there

Reactions: 6
Jenkin has an average willy, but he can’t see it, no one can, it’s very weepy with infection from the rolls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
If Chanelle is insistent on nominating Trish it shows she is quite thick because if she really doesn’t want her best mate Jenkin to go, is it wise to put him up against someone who was quite audibly liked on the outside and has survived multiple evictions including a double eviction?

Reactions: 12
Trish is very right to ask "Where's my grace" and "they'll call be aggressive", but I know the Facebook mums will call her reaction OTT

The same Facebook mums who probably sit in Diversity training and roll their eyes because they feel the world is "too woke"

Reactions: 18
How entitled is Jenkin expecting to be comforted 🤮🤢 After it was his behaviour that got him nominated lol

Reactions: 11
TRISH KNOWS THIS HOUSE TOOOOO WELL

Chanelle is a snake
Tom is a sheep
---
Chanelle shut your nasty mouth up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just give it up Chanelle you're a witch and you know it , stop trying to make excuses

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.