Big Brother 2023 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was watching Travel Man the other day and I think Jordan has borrowed bits of his persona from Richard Ayoade

Reactions: 3
He didn’t stop crying instantly, it was edited, if you look on the bbuk clip it’s says in the top right hand corner it was 5 minutes later and his eyes did look red and moist, you can tell he’s been crying. I agree his reaction was really OTT, but he is a sensitive emotional type. I can switch emotions pretty quickly like that, I’ve cried and had someone make me laugh at the same time.
I think his laugh was a relief laugh. He must’ve felt pretty silly thinking he would be there irl bless him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really despise Chanelle. Get Chanelle out. Still harping on about Paul. Oh duck off love get over it.

Reactions: 9
I think his laugh was a relief laugh. He must’ve felt pretty silly thinking he would be there irl bless him 😂
I assume he believed he was in America so it was definitely a relief laugh!
---
I really despise Chanelle. Get Chanelle out. Still harping on about Paul. Oh duck off love get over it.
Rumour has it if you listen in the wind, you can still hear Paul saying 'Do you think I'm a bleeping head?'

Gone but never forgotten

Rest in pizza crusts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Caught up here, caught up on last night‘s programmes.
The only time I’ve cried like Matty was when my beloved puppy was killed by a speeding drunk driver, who only lost his licence.
Matty is now dead to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Was watching Travel Man the other day and I think Jordan has borrowed bits of his persona from Richard Ayoade
No Richard is a lot nicer than Jordan, I think he’s more like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory, crossed with Dracula, like Will said on L&L, he’s Downton Dracula 😂 he sucks the life force out of a room and people he’s close to.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really need to know what we’ve not seen as the viewing public that makes Paul this absolute saint whose hole they all can’t crawl out of.

Reactions: 8
This announcement did not amuse me at ALL. I’ll need to stock up too. So the housemates will come out to two sad happenings while they were in the house - no more Caramacs and the sad news about Matthew Perry’s passing.
And Paul's passing. #neverforget

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.