Big Brother 2023 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Chanelle always manage to get away with being bitchy and conniving but no one ever has it out with her? Is it because she’s been playing the ‘I’m so scared of conflict’ crap? It’s winding me up!!

Reactions: 22
Chanelle JUST said she was talking about her friend leaving for being called a Bully - which is OBVIOUSLY solely about Trish! She can't pretend it's just about "keeping her friends" she admitted it!!

Reactions: 19
Tom: I feel so bad for her (either Chanelle or Olivia)
WEASAL CAN NEVER BE SORRY FOR TRISH

Reactions: 12
It pisses me off how no one sticks up for Trish in that house , even though she has everyone’s back ! If roles were reversed and Trish would talking about the nominations the foul four would come at her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.