Big Brother 2023 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up with last night . I don't buy Mattys crying at all.

Hopefully, Tom, Olivia, Chanelle are up for eviction along with the other two .

I'll be happy to see any of the foul four leave .

Henry or Trish for the win.

Reactions: 5
Just catching up , wouldn't you feel like a twit being the family member knocking on the security camera 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm expecting...

Jenkin
Chantelle
Olivia
Trish
Jordan
Noky

Does anyone know what the previous record number was??

Reactions: 1
Did the housemates get told about the rule break before nominations? If so I assume everyone involved in that conversation is up, plus Trish plus… Jordan?

Reactions: 2
Did the housemates get told about the rule break before nominations? If so I assume everyone involved in that conversation is up, plus Trish plus… Jordan?
They must have because they’d need to be told Chanelle is no longer immune, plus Olivia not being able to vote

Reactions: 4
I genuinely think this will happen! All his bitching has been quietly amongst the foul four so I fear he hasn't given anyone a reason to nominate him.
Every time Jim speaks I just think he sounds like a wee wanker from Hogwarts 🙉 It's not his fault, his voice just makes me feel pissed off instantly 😂
---
This was shared 3 hours ago on the platform formerly known as Twitter by BBUK:

I am struggling to understand the dislike for Jenkin it’s his sense of humour he’s deadpan
Nothing he says is funny though so it’s not that he’s deadpan.
Also he’s extremely greedy and a right dirty bastard so I’m not keen all in all.

Reactions: 7
He’s boring, dull and bitchy. Oh and he leaves big shits in the toilet on purpose and doesn’t wipe his arse.
Well I don't think he physically could reach in his feckin pocket let alone his arse

No excuse for the teeth tho babes xxx Rotten 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Off topic sorry. I know many of us are partial to snacking, so stock up while you can. I just bought 30 from the corner shop. I did leave some for others, decided not to be a complete hole.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.