Big Brother 2023 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by Matty's reaction to not getting to see his boyfriend, I just can't see how he's emotionally stable enough to be in an open relationship. I feel like he's been coerced into to believing he's OK with it.
And given his OH of the open relationship couldn't even say Jordan's name, it doesn't look like either of them are ready for it.

Reactions: 6
I didn't watch L&L last night. What did Matty's bf say about Jordan??

Matty's reaction was so OTT I'm still embarrassed for him.
To be fair if he believed his bf came all the way from America just to get rejected, I don't blame him for reacting the way he did. As soon as he found out he was only on cam, he had a measured response and he changed his mind instantly.
---
I am struggling to understand the dislike for Jenkin it’s his sense of humour he’s deadpan
No he isn't. He's just a nasty twit.

Reactions: 9
She said they have more in the back. I’ll pop back tomorrow, I could only carry 30 😂
This announcement did not amuse me at ALL. I’ll need to stock up too. So the housemates will come out to two sad happenings while they were in the house - no more Caramacs and the sad news about Matthew Perry’s passing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My brother in law is like this. Underneath he is a nasty piece of work.
Jenkin is like the kid at school that hangs around with the bullies to fit in and slowly becomes one of them. He's shown he has the potential to be a bully so quickly with how he turned on Chanelle and the whole Yinrun situation

No amount of 'I love you' takes away from the fact he's shown himself to be a nasty head!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This announcement did not amuse me at ALL. I’ll need to stock up too. So the housemates will come out to two sad happenings while they were in the house - no more Caramacs and the sad news about Matthew Perry’s passing.
Imagine if it happened to Buenos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Must be the first time I've watched BB that I don't actually like any of them and don't want any of them to win. Could they not all just be evicted on Friday night? 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sweepstake on how long it takes the dickheads to blame Trish once the rule break is announced

IT'S ALL HER FAULT!!!!! etc etc etc

Reactions: 12
I don’t, when he stopped there were no tears and no redness and he stopped like… in an instant. It was really weird.
He didn’t stop crying instantly, it was edited, if you look on the bbuk clip it’s says in the top right hand corner it was 5 minutes later and his eyes did look red and moist, you can tell he’s been crying. I agree his reaction was really OTT, but he is a sensitive emotional type. I can switch emotions pretty quickly like that, I’ve cried and had someone make me laugh at the same time.

Off topic sorry. I know many of us are partial to snacking, so stock up while you can. I just bought 30 from the corner shop. I did leave some for others, decided not to be a complete hole.

I’m gonna need someone with more talent than me to knock up a version of that meme with Paddington leading a Caramac to heaven 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.