Big Brother 2023 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I looked cute with my toffee apple sheet mask on, sent a picture to my husband who replied "whatever you do, do not let our son wake up and see you like that, he will get nightmares"

I have been humbled ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To say Olivias loud and outspoken she's easily influenced, I wish she would use her confidence to not give a tit either way and do her own thing

Reactions: 9
I feel like in the old days the shopping task lasted about 3 days though, whereas now we have loads of small tasks, or am I misremembering?
They lasted longer and even went on over the eviction nights so some were dressed in task outfits during the live show. Now they're all just glammed up.

Reactions: 7
Oh dear poor Matty, his bf looks like a right knob, Iโ€™m sure he was the one who suggested an open relationship.

Reactions: 5
Thought I looked cute with my toffee apple sheet mask on, sent a picture to my husband who replied "whatever you do, do not let our son wake up and see you like that, he will get nightmares"

I have been humbled ๐Ÿ˜‚
I wouldnโ€™t worry, my other half says the exact same & I always reply โ€œmind ya businessโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.