Big Brother 2023 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chanelle is definitely up

Jenkin was talking about going into the bedroom to be tickled by the others. He said "I'm excited"

Chanelle just stared at him

Jenkin: is this a read the room moment?
---
Tom isn't up.
Jenkin is sure he'll be in the final
If she is she is definitely getting all 5 of my votes … She has shown her true colours this week she is a really nasty piece of work… I don’t like Jenkin either but Chanelle is the one who puts the bullets in for everyone else to fire.

Reactions: 24
Why is she so fixated on Paul being called a bully? I can only think it’s hit a raw nerve. You have to wonder if she‘s been accused of bullying herself in the past. No one likes a bully, and no one forgets. I can still remember the kids who had a tendency to bully when I was in school and now gIve them a wide berth.

Reactions: 22
I think Olivia has potential to be a lot nicer if she wasn’t hanging around with the foul four. She seems relatively sweet when she’s by herself, like in the moment we saw with her and Trish when she wasn’t surrounded by the other 3. I think she’s just very easily influenced by peers and has got in with the wrong crowd
Potentially Jenkin too. He seemed to be trying to get in with the other group on the live, before chanelle and Tom quickly shut it down

I’d want Chanelle and Tom out before Olivia and Jenkin. I think without their influences, they’d be a lot more likeable

I personally really don’t like Chanelle. I wouldn’t want to be around her, she gives off really nasty mean girl energy. she hides behind the “I don’t want to be confrontational” thing and uses that as an excuse to constantly talk about people behind their back

Reactions: 23
I just want to be as wise, considered and patient as Trish. She is 100% my winner. It was always between her and Henry but she pips him to the post for me now. I think if you are her friend in real life, you probably count yourself very lucky.

Chanelle is getting more venomous with each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Judging by Matty's reaction to not getting to see his boyfriend, I just can't see how he's emotionally stable enough to be in an open relationship. I feel like he's been coerced into to believing he's OK with it.
Just watched L&L and I've now seen Matty's boyfriend's video.

Anyone else get massive coercive vibes from him ???
That slow, measured talking and saying, "You've done nothing wrong"
Reminded me of a cult leader :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just watched L&L and I've now seen Matty's boyfriend's video.

Anyone else get massive coercive vibes from him ???
That slow, measured talking and saying, "You've done nothing wrong"
Reminded me of a cult leader :sick:
I am always curious to know where you live when I see your posts, and wonder if you are near me. No need to answer!

I would pay good money to see Yinrun turn Hulk and defend Trish. Never gonna happen but I wish it would.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am struggling to understand the dislike for Jenkin it’s his sense of humour he’s deadpan

Reactions: 1
Yinran, Yimrun, Yinron, Yanrun, Yonrun, every possible misspelling has been done to death on social media
I remember it by thinking of Billy Connolly jogging in the park ...

The Big YIN going for a RUN ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the sneak peak, Chanelle is a real piece of work.
---
I am struggling to understand the dislike for Jenkin it’s his sense of humour he’s deadpan
He’s boring, dull and bitchy. Oh and he leaves big shits in the toilet on purpose and doesn’t wipe his arse.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Just watched the sneak peak, Chanelle is a real piece of work.
---

He’s boring, dull and bitchy. Oh and he leaves big shits in the toilet on purpose and doesn’t wipe his arse.
Or clean his teeth from what's been said.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.