Big Brother 2023 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen a different side to Matty in the last episode

1. The open relationship boyfriend is hot!
2. But he lives in America??
3. His emotional reaction even though he's been very reserved the last 4 weeks
4. Which also lead to the revelation of the 5 page Google document which I don't think is something he would've shared usually but he seems to be on an emotional spiral
I thought that the Google document bit was a (good) joke.

Reactions: 1
I'm so glad people are getting sick of Yinrun's fake wailing. There's not a single tear. Surely she knows it annoying and not cute?
Ahh give her some credit 😂 - there was a least one when she was crying on the bed telling Trish about her boyfriends autism. But then at this point she wasn't wailing, just more of a little quiet cry in the corner. I think she exaggerates rather than completely fakes it if that makes sense.

Reactions: 2
I'm only catching up , so sorry if someone has already posted this observation, but Connor looks like a hybrid of Jordan and Matty.

He also could have dressed up a bit for appearing on the telly:ROFLMAO:....a silver chain and black vest combo:sick:

Reactions: 2
I thought that the Google document bit was a (good) joke.
I've known people in open relationships before who have done this, I didn't hear it as a joke. Usually it's an easier way of setting boundaries and initiating discussions over what they are and aren't happy with, then having something to refer back to if needed.
---
Ahh give her some credit 😂 - there was a least one when she was crying on the bed telling Trish about her boyfriends autism. But then at this point she wasn't wailing, just more of a little quiet cry in the corner. I think she exaggerates rather than completely fakes it if that makes sense.
The way some viewers react on Facebook you'd think a bunch of robots watch this show. But I suppose many of the boomer generation that Facebook attracts would rather do things like uncomfortably die in silence than ever ask for help, or repress their emotions their whole lives than ever show a single sign of vulnerability.

Reactions: 3
Matty was going up in my estimations so much before yesterday’s episode and the dramatic wailing. I have nothing against men crying and expressing emotion but that was something else. Great TV but a bit scary.

Reactions: 13
Trish is just a brilliant human being.

The world would be better off with more people like her.

Chanelle, Jenkin, Tom, Paul, Olivia - all spiteful ugly people

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I didn't watch L&L last night. What did Matty's bf say about Jordan??
he didn’t say Jordan’s name specifically but it was a very pointed “don’t let certain people who aren’t emotionally intelligent ruin your time in here. Remember your real friends are *proceeds to list everyone in that group but Jordan*”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up. The way Trish reacted when Yinrun was crying makes me think that’s how she is with her child, the trying not to laugh and surprised look, I’ve definitely been there when mines been howling and Yinrun brings up the same feelings for me: empathy, bemusement and embarrassment 😂

Reactions: 14
That google doc is giving me all sorts of 50 shades of grey vibes :sick:

I don't often watch, but caught some of the live stream last night and Noky was so relaxed and different to her edit on the main show. They only seem to show her sat bolt upright and in pagaent mode.

Reactions: 8
How old is Chanelle claiming to be? I can’t get over her neck wrinkles in that clip of her bitching about the chicken nuggets. Anyway she’s Nellie Oleson, always said it. Can’t wait for her to be evicted

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mentioned before about wanting to have a nosey at Paul’s Instagram but he wasn’t accepting new followers. Well, he finally did. Comments are open but anything negative gets deleted 😂

Now I have satisfied my curiosity I can unfollow. ETA, his page is now open.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mentioned before about wanting to have a nosey at Paul’s Instagram but he wasn’t accepting new followers. Well, he finally did. Comments are open but anything negative gets deleted 😂

Best friends for life?

Come on now. Its a glorified "meeting people on holiday and saying you'll meet up at home". I very much doubt they'll be tight "for life".

Serious eye rolling happening here.

Reactions: 23
"Best friends for life" = everyone leaving the Whatapp group before the end of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My only issue is that there is quite a bit of double standards ie people getting jumped on for misspelling Yunrun, but not Matty, everyone saying AJ is an awful presenter but after her liking on Trish last night everyone suddenly thinks she's a great presenter.
I genuinely don't understand why revising your opinion on someone is double standards? AJ to me is usually not great, last night for whatever reason, she seemed much better. She actually seemed engaged and interested.
Surely that is just having an open mind?

Reactions: 7
In all seriousness. How is Matty ok with having an open relationship with this man, he’s clearly in love with him going by that reaction? Why not be monogamous? I just don’t get it, it’s giving “I’d rather have him even if he cheats than not to have him at all”
I'm wondering if, as his 'boyfriend' lives in America, the 'open relationship' is more of a FWB arrangement, and possibly monogamous when they are in the same country. Kind of like a 'girl in every port' scenario ... :unsure:

I really don't know, I'm a bit more old fashioned and traditional when it comes to dating/relationships.

Reactions: 5
I've known people in open relationships before who have done this, I didn't hear it as a joke. Usually it's an easier way of setting boundaries and initiating discussions over what they are and aren't happy with, then having something to refer back to if needed.
---

The way some viewers react on Facebook you'd think a bunch of robots watch this show. But I suppose many of the boomer generation that Facebook attracts would rather do things like uncomfortably die in silence than ever ask for help, or repress their emotions their whole lives than ever show a single sign of vulnerability.
Now that is a supposition on your behalf unless you are of that generation and your friends are like that because my certainly aren't.

Reactions: 1
Tbf I think Jordan might be up for eviction, hence he was acting all hyper last night, he's way of dealing with itm

Bet it’s full of ‘u woz robbed’ typed comments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.