Big Brother 2023 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. Toothache is the worst. I have a savage migraine of nearly two weeks but still feel your pain. I used to have to wrap up a hot water bottle and have it against my cheek to try and soothe my wisdom teeth. Hopefully your early visit tomorrow will sort it.

Some of those housemates are too forgiving. I’d still be giving Jenkin the stink eye every time I saw him for his evil birthday cake behaviour.
They are very forgiving, you can bet if the boot was on the other foot, they’d be making Trish’s group feel very uncomfortable, because they’re basically ignorant, insensitive plebs with no manners.

Btw the only thing I know that is supposed to help toothache is oil of cloves, but you’d have to dilute it a little bit as it can burn if you use it neat. But good luck @Skellig with your wisdom tooth extraction, hope it all goes well 🤞
1699406703689.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Okay so caught up when I came in from the late shift. Matty's wailing woke my boyfriend then I woke the child laughing at Matty's wailing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've seen a different side to Matty in the last episode

1. The open relationship boyfriend is hot!
2. But he lives in America??
3. His emotional reaction even though he's been very reserved the last 4 weeks
4. Which also lead to the revelation of the 5 page Google document which I don't think is something he would've shared usually but he seems to be on an emotional spiral

Reactions: 9
I've seen a different side to Matty in the last episode

1. The open relationship boyfriend is hot!
2. But he lives in America??
3. His emotional reaction even though he's been very reserved the last 4 weeks
4. Which also lead to the revelation of the 5 page Google document which I don't think is something he would've shared usually but he seems to be on an emotional spiral
Matty lives in dublin. I'd say he's doing a year studying in ireland and the fella is doing the same. So they agreed to an open relationship for a while.

His reaction was extreme but he's been so upset by Jordans treatment of him so I'd say its from not being able to even text the person he depends on most ya know ? Then wondering who his fella is riding in the USA won't help lol

Reactions: 5
Why? Cos it differs from yours? Lol
Heaven forbid you like anyone but Trish 🙄
---
Read the room 😂😂😂 I guess we haven't been in the same thread... Or watching the same BB... But pop off 😂😂
Give it a rest, people are entitled to voice their opinion even if it goes against the grain. Stop telling people who they should and shouldn’t like
---
If Marty’s boyfriend had said that to the house Jordan would have walked
You do know he's called Matty btw? You keep calling him Marty
---
spelling her name wrong again, are we?
Why are you not correcting ppl for calling Matty "Marty"?
---
This time last week I quite like channelle out of all of that group I thought she was the kindest - JUST GOES TO SHOW!
Same! She was my winner. Now she can duck off, nasty twit

Last edited:
So much racism in the house. BB have learnt nothing from previous events at all. It's blatant.

So many racists on here too.

You're just jealous of black women who don't put up with crap from anyone and actually speak their mind.

Shows HUGE insecurities!!

Racists are the lowest of the low. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So much racism in the house. BB have learnt nothing from previous events at all. It's blatant.

You're just jealous of black women who don't put up with crap from anyone and actually speak their mind.

Most ridiculous post I've read on this forum.

My only issue is that there is quite a bit of double standards ie people getting jumped on for misspelling Yunrun, but not Matty, everyone saying AJ is an awful presenter but after her liking on Trish last night everyone suddenly thinks she's a great presenter.

Trish doesn't annoy me anymore, Olivia does, and omg Chanelle does. Oh and Tom! And Jenkin a bit lol but I still think some people have double standards

Just to point out I'm not a racist as a poster suggested I was (before editing their post) Trish is the one I want to win at this point, if anything this thread has more bullies than racist and I think it's insulting to the admin/mods to suggest they allow racist.

Just to point out I'm not a racist as a poster suggested I was (before editing their post) Trish is the one I want to win at this point, if anything this thread has more bullies than racist and I think it's insulting to the admin/mods to suggest they allow racist.
Why would that be insulting hahahah I’ve never seen admins/mods operate anything other than a light touch approach on threads and that works fine for tattle

Reactions: 1
Why would that be insulting hahahah I’ve never seen admins/mods operate anything other than a light touch approach on threads and that works fine for tattle
It feels like suggesting it's insulting is an attempt to trigger them into taking action where no action is needed.

Nobody needs to point out that they're not racist, they just don't say or do any racist things. Someone feeling they need to point it out suggests something else though, usually...

Reactions: 2
Surely they would delete/remove any racist posts? Are you saying Tattle allows racist posts?
---
It feels like suggesting it's insulting is an attempt to trigger them into taking action where no action is needed.

Nobody needs to point out that they're not racist, they just don't say or do any racist things. Someone feeling they need to point it out suggests something else though, usually...
Oh get a grip!!! I pointed something out because another poster said I was racist! 🤪
Honestly, I knew these sensitive love island peeps would be the end of any big brother comeback 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just to point out I never called you racist. Not once.

There has been a lot of microaggressive racism from people though

Reactions: 2
There has been a lot of microaggressive racism from people though
Very confident of some posters to think that every mod is aware of what this is and what it looks like and are constantly looking out for it.

Is "I'm not racist, I want Trish to win" the new "I can't be racist, I have black friends"?

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.