Big Brother 2023 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan just said Hallie targeted Henry, I thought Henry looked really uncomfortable around her. It was in reply to Trish saying smeggy targeted noki and no one said anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Judging by Matty's reaction to not getting to see his boyfriend, I just can't see how he's emotionally stable enough to be in an open relationship. I feel like he's been coerced into to believing he's OK with it.

Reactions: 32
OMG they’re still whining about Paul, let the twit rest in peace ffs 🤣😂

If two of the foul four leave, I think tiny Tim will throw himself down the stairs in protest

OMG Jordan is dancing 🥳 I think it’s a sign, all 4 are up 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In the hot tub, Jim's wet hair is as dark as Jenkins.

Also, without his specs, Jenkin looks like Ricky Grover.

Reactions: 1
They will have nominated today won’t they? Judging by the live feed I think it’s only going to be some or all of the foul four up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've bleeping wisdom tooth pain and have an emergency extraction at 8 am lol and let me tell yas knowing the 2 black women wouldn't get to see there family made me so mad. I knew as soon as they said housemates would be picking. When the lads said it was a no brainer about Chanelle / Noky. How come bb isnt being called out on the blatent racism every fkn day. My pain is worse in my mouth now from the anger 😂 Trish better fkn win.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jordan playing up in the bedroom. Noky commented that he's behaving like Paul, saying something like "it's like Paul is still alive".

#neverforget

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I've bleeping wisdom tooth pain and have an emergency extraction at 8 am lol and let me tell yas knowing the 2 black women wouldn't get to see there family made me so mad. I knew as soon as they said housemates would be picking. When the lads said it was a no brainer about Chanelle / Noky. How come bb isnt being called out on the blatent racism every fkn day. My pain is worse in my mouth now from the anger 😂 Trish better fkn win.
Poor Noky. Chanelle had the luxury of immunity at the time, so had that comfort. Noky had had a bloody awful time with Smeggy, as had Trish. I was quite surprised Jordan did not stick up for her more tbh. I think he just wasn't particularly interested one way or the other.

(Btw poor you.
Toothache is bleeping awful.
Mega pain and icecubes in a teatowel on the cheek were the only things that provided a bit of temporary relief for me).

Reactions: 5
Misspelling someone name once is a mistake.
Purposely continuing to do it shows that you don't see that person with enough value to spell their name correctly
And is a microaggression
Thank you she’s of no value to me 👮‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.