Big Brother 2023 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst FF were in the hot tub, everyone else was having fun in the bedroom, at the FF end of the bedroom.

Now that FF have arrived in the bedroom and are laying on their beds, the others have taken the fun (tickling each other) to the other end of the bedroom. Except Henry, who remains on his bed . Oh, and Yinrun's gone back to her side too.

Reactions: 4
Poor Noky. Chanelle had the luxury of immunity at the time, so had that comfort. Noky had had a bloody awful time with Smeggy, as had Trish. I was quite surprised Jordan did not stick up for her more tbh. I think he just wasn't particularly interested one way or the other.

(Btw poor you.
Toothache is bleeping awful.
Mega pain and icecubes in a teatowel on the cheek were the only things that provided a bit of temporary relief for me).
It's so bad haha. I had to get an emergency extraction in the USA in one of the dental schools. I was there for a med conference and we turned it into a holiday. I was in pain for the last few days. Removal in dental school was 250 dollars for everything. In a dentist without dental insurance it was 2500 minimum 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂 and I think it would have cost 4000 actually with tax and tit. Absolutely insane.
Went for emergency appointment soon as I landed got 2 xrays and saw dentist was 90 quid !
My one upper wisdom tooth is coming down and is coming in at such a bad angle. Ive to get one in front of its filling out and replaced on thursday. I've to get the wisdom out but will need a minimum week off work but f it like. The pain in my cheekbones is fkn awful. Have oralgel and all the pain I could get lol

And thanks jellybean. Only comfort is knowing only one wisdom tooth is there the other side has none. I was off work for 7 weeks when I got the lower out 😱 I've broken bones and have had other bad injuries and nothing has compared to wisdom tooth pain !

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Jordons dancing reminds me of mr bean all he needs now is a teddy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's a lot of that going on in this thread it's vile! But don't dare call them racist as they'll kick off 👀
Oh I'll call it out now I'm back from my holibops and pissed off as duck 🤣

Yunrun saying racist Jenkin only says hello and goodbye to her 😡

People constantly calling Trish aggressive, wonder why ??

Noky being bullied by Paul and now Chanelles woe is me shite cause she was upset she didn't see her sister when she needed it more after Paul fkn bullied her.

It's a bit shocking it's all been allowed to go on. They learned nothing from Jade / Shilpa although there was name calling this is just as bad. It makes your stomach turn watching it.

Reactions: 16
The house will be so much better without the foul 4 (Olivia , Jenkin , Tom , Jenkin)

Reactions: 9
Watching the FF, you can guarantee they’re conversations are always gonna be either boring and mundane or bitchy, bitter and miserable. One of the good things about Trish’s group getting to the final week, is at least conversation will be interesting or entertaining and they’ll have fun rather than be miserable bastards like the FF.

Reactions: 13
Chanelle is a nasty piece of work.
A bee in her foul extensions bonnet about Noky being upset at not seeing her sister.
I can't believe I didn't mind her about a week ago.
I think she's even worse than ghastly Olivia at this point.

Reactions: 29
Chanelle is definitely up

Jenkin was talking about going into the bedroom to be tickled by the others. He said "I'm excited"

Chanelle just stared at him

Jenkin: is this a read the room moment?
---
Tom isn't up.
Jenkin is sure he'll be in the final

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Even though I can’t stand Tim the two faced little tit, I want to see Putin & Shitelle out now, I wish they were kicking the 3 of them out.

From the conversation in the garden it sounds like Tim is definitely up

Reactions: 8
Chanelle is definitely up

Jenkin was talking about going into the bedroom to be tickled by the others. He said "I'm excited"

Chanelle just stared at him

Jenkin: is this a read the room moment?
---
Tom isn't up.
Jenkin is sure he'll be in the final
I think Chanelle will be going out then.
Then we'll have Jenkin mooning around about 'my best friend'.
Jenkin was sure Smeggy was going to be in the final 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They might have another eviction on Tuesday, they’re gonna need it to get rid of the rest of the foul smelling four

Putins asking J&H questions and they’re basically ignoring her now 🤣😂

Reactions: 3
I've bleeping wisdom tooth pain and have an emergency extraction at 8 am lol and let me tell yas knowing the 2 black women wouldn't get to see there family made me so mad. I knew as soon as they said housemates would be picking. When the lads said it was a no brainer about Chanelle / Noky. How come bb isnt being called out on the blatent racism every fkn day. My pain is worse in my mouth now from the anger 😂 Trish better fkn win.
Ugh. Toothache is the worst. I have a savage migraine of nearly two weeks but still feel your pain. I used to have to wrap up a hot water bottle and have it against my cheek to try and soothe my wisdom teeth. Hopefully your early visit tomorrow will sort it.

Some of those housemates are too forgiving. I’d still be giving Jenkin the stink eye every time I saw him for his evil birthday cake behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.