Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Union Jack flag tattoo must stick out like a sore thumb in the streets of Liverpool. They’re all proudly ‘Scouse not British’. He’s like an anomaly as its well known for being such a tolerant and welcoming city to outsiders, and very left wing. There’s not a single Tory on the city council! He’s not anywhere near a true representation of what Scousers are like
That Union Jack flag tattoo must stick out like a sore thumb in the streets of Liverpool. They’re all proudly ‘Scouse not British’. He’s like an anomaly as its well known for being such a tolerant and welcoming city to outsiders, and very left wing. There’s not a single Tory on the city council! He’s not anywhere near a true representation of what Scousers are like
As a left wing Scouser, I both agree and disagree with this. Lots of the people of Liverpool are proudly "Scouse not British" but that's more to do with hating the Tories and how they tried to decimate our city during the Thatcher years; but a lot of Scousers do actually exhibit a lot of Tory like values and behaviours, I for one grew up in a multi cultural school in a deprived area and my friendship group was full of friends of different ethnicities, and I watched them get racially abused on numerous occasions. I've experienced a lot of Scouse men just like Paul and his attitudes towards and about women and gender roles etc. He's still a massive prick though and every other Scouser I've come across who watches BB hates him!

ETA I didn't mean that to sound like I think all Tories are racist by the way, I just mean I think a lot of Scousers would vote Tory if they didn't just go along with the "Maggie's in the Mud" narrative.

Reactions: 16
Honestly I still just can’t get over how devastated they were by Paul leaving. Tom saying he didn’t care if he went next because he just wants to see Paul now as if Paul has been gone for months and months 😂😂😂😂
I hope they show the footage of Tom’s nose having to be surgically extracted from up Pauls hole after the eviction

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah Jenry ain’t part of the group with Trish Noky and yinrun IMO. They made their morals (or lack thereof) very clear when they laughed at Paul bullying the girls.

not Nokys biggest fan but she’s harmless. Her, Trish and Yinrun are like a modern day Atomic Kitten of BB now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Both Chanelle and Jenkin nominated Dylan!

Neither can pretend he was their friend and they're sad he's gone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This series is getting exciting just as its comings to an end. If it lasted as long as some of the C4 did series we’d be getting new housemates about now. I wonder if maybe they will extend it next time? Eight weeks would be better than six IMO.

Reactions: 28
It’s taken me all day to catch up on the thread. I’ve loved reading it, you lot are great especially as I’ve not got anyone to watch it with.
Not got much to add except I want to say, nay, I MUST say, I fkn hate Tom/Jim/Weaselboy. He’s so irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As a left wing Scouser, I both agree and disagree with this. Lots of the people of Liverpool are proudly "Scouse not British" but that's more to do with hating the Tories and how they tried to decimate our city during the Thatcher years; but a lot of Scousers do actually exhibit a lot of Tory like values and behaviours, I for one grew up in a multi cultural school in a deprived area and my friendship group was full of friends of different ethnicities, and I watched them get racially abused on numerous occasions. I've experienced a lot of Scouse men just like Paul and his attitudes towards and about women and gender roles etc. He's still a massive prick though and every other Scouser I've come across who watches BB hates him!

ETA I didn't mean that to sound like I think all Tories are racist by the way, I just mean I think a lot of Scousers would vote Tory if they didn't just go along with the "Maggie's in the Mud" narrative.

I'm so glad you said this.

For all the decent Scousers I've met I've known tonnes just like him...and been on the receiving end of that kind of low level, menacing bullying. They are loud, just doing it for "banter" but deeply unfunny without any goods or intelligence to back it up. Think very highly of themselves and don't like being challenged by anyone.

Reactions: 10
I'm so glad you said this.

For all the decent Scousers I've met I've known tonnes just like him...and been on the receiving end of that kind of low level, menacing bullying. They are loud, just doing it for "banter" but deeply unfunny without any goods or intelligence to back it up. Think very highly of themselves and don't like being challenged by anyone.
Exactly this, I've known so many Paul's in my lifetime, and come from a family of them unfortunately! Intimidating loudmouths who don't understand or want to understand anyone whose different, who thinks or looks different to them! Good riddance to him.

Reactions: 17
Exactly this, I've known so many Paul's in my lifetime, and come from a family of them unfortunately! Intimidating loudmouths who don't understand or want to understand anyone whose different, who thinks or looks different to them! Good riddance to him.
But...I also know loads and loads of lovely, amazing Scousers as well! Including one of my absolute best friends and her entire family.

Reactions: 10
Apparently someone who was in the audience at Late and Live last has said that Paul’s mum stuck two fingers up at the audience when they cheered for Trish. The apple never falls far from the tree

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
You can only fake being nice for so long ..
Chanelle has always been a scheming cow . Probably wants to be like Welsh Helen from BB early days who really was thick but absolutely lovely.
I really don’t think it’s that deep…

but I likes blinking I do

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently someone who was in the audience at Late and Live last has said that Paul’s mum stuck two fingers up at the audience when they cheered for Trish. The apple never falls far from the tree
I saw someone say that some of the crowd were straight up chanting that he should die and other similar insults 🤷‍♀️ sounds like a horrible environment overall

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Here’s the ‘you bleeping prick’ moment from last night, it’s right at the end 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 1
I think Matty may have fancied Paul, 🤢 remember the massage 😳 I think that’s why he used to spend time with the plebs, even though he can’t stand Putin, called her a brat, a mean girl and has nominated her every single time. Im not sure but I think Matty used to share a bed with one them I think it was Chantelle. Sometimes I wonder how Matty ever became a doctor, but he did say he’s got a photographic memory, so I guess thats how. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sorry I fucked up my last post, here is the ‘you bleeping prick’ receipt!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.