Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So annoyed by L&L. I really wanted AJ to ask Paul "so what exactly was your problem with Trish and Noky? And are you OK with me interviewing you as you have an issue with strong, intelligent, beautiful, black women?"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe, but he will earn more money than you will ever have - who's the winner !! In fact, they will all earn more money than ever.
Paul can have all the money in the world, but would still be a gross person with an unwashed arse. I couldn't give a flying tit.

Reactions: 21
I hate the exit. I loved the ones from older series when they have to walk down the stairs and there’s a long walk way and by the time they get to the bottom Davina/ Emma is there to meet them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agree about Chanelle she’s gone from being seemingly lovely with everyone to being a right two faced cow

But

What ‘group’ does Matty belong to ?? I thought it was the Trish Jenry Yinrun group but is he actually more in the middle

Reactions: 8
Agree about Chanelle she’s gone from being seemingly lovely with everyone to being a right two faced cow

But

What ‘group’ does Matty belong to ?? I thought it was the Trish Jenry Yinrun group but is he actually more in the middle
He’s a game player he flits between them both to keep them all on side.

Reactions: 5

But

I wondered this too as him and Paul were having a long hug and chat in the ear before he went, couldn’t make out what he was saying but I thought he just stuck with Trish’s group.

Reactions: 2
I think he's in a hard spot because of the Jordan situation. He also seems to be very aware that the divide is partially caused and deepened by BB

Also it's interesting to reflect on HMs calling others "wind ups" frequently throughout the series now. They do often discuss what they've been told by BB so I'm wondering whether it's them calling the HMs out for following BB's requests. It's a real shame we don't get to see producers meddling more clearly because I think it brings a very interesting dynamic into the house and possibly public opinion. At the moment it seems that once you're branded a "villain" by the public then that's it for you

Reactions: 5
You know what there have been lots of females like Noki on reality tv over the years and they were just branded as posh and that was it but people can’t seem to let it go that Noki is articulate and not loud or dramatic, the only difference is that they were usually white . It’s peoples stereotypes coming into play on some level.

Reactions: 15
So annoyed by L&L. I really wanted AJ to ask Paul "so what exactly was your problem with Trish and Noky? And are you OK with me interviewing you as you have an issue with strong, intelligent, beautiful, black women?"
Beautiful, yes. Intelligent?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know what there have been lots of females like Noki on reality tv over the years and they were just branded as posh and that was it but people can’t seem to let it go that Noki is articulate and not loud or dramatic, the only difference is that they were usually white . It’s peoples stereotypes coming into play on some level.
She has grown on me over the last couple of episodes. Probably because there's not much to dislike about her and the bits I do dislike aren't outwardly problematic or give bad vibes

My problem with her way of speaking is simply that it's very PR measured and she doesn't give away too much of her own opinion. You can look at her pageant speeches - there's plenty from Miss Universe - and it becomes even more obvious. She can say a lot and very little of it actually means anything

Trish is very articulate (when she's not shouting the likes of "take the L") too and the main difference is that she is very direct in what she says. You'll know whether she means what she's saying or not based on the words and phrases she uses too

I'm not denying that there could be a level of stereotypes in the undercurrent of this, but I do think that when you say something is down to racism it stops a lot of conversation and that part of discussions around BB right now is becoming very tiring

Reactions: 10
IMG_7859.jpeg
IMG_7862.jpeg
IMG_7860.jpeg
Chanelle really reminds me of the tiktok crying face filter. I think it’s her mouth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought Noky looked like a supermodel last night. Now I know why all those Facebook huns dislike her so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Noky is boring and doesn't seem genuine in herself. It's god sod all to do with prejudice and racism. She's a bore fest. It's that simple.

We dont accuse black tattle members of racism every time they say they don't like a white person because they're gobby and irritating.

Paul? He's a racist tit in my opinion. 99.9% of the members I've seen on this thread are not.

Reactions: 14
She has grown on me over the last couple of episodes. Probably because there's not much to dislike about her and the bits I do dislike aren't outwardly problematic or give bad vibes

My problem with her way of speaking is simply that it's very PR measured and she doesn't give away too much of her own opinion. You can look at her pageant speeches - there's plenty from Miss Universe - and it becomes even more obvious. She can say a lot and very little of it actually means anything

Trish is very articulate (when she's not shouting the likes of "take the L") too and the main difference is that she is very direct in what she says. You'll know whether she means what she's saying or not based on the words and phrases she uses too

I'm not denying that there could be a level of stereotypes in the undercurrent of this, but I do think that when you say something is down to racism it stops a lot of conversation and that part of discussions around BB right now is becoming very tiring
Trish is the kind of direct that Olivia thinks she is. Trish can tell someone what they need to hear but she does it in a way that isn’t rude. Olivia is a head and hides it behind saying she ‘says it how it is’ no you’re a rude opinionated little madam

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Honestly I still just can’t get over how devastated they were by Paul leaving. Tom saying he didn’t care if he went next because he just wants to see Paul now as if Paul has been gone for months and months 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That Union Jack flag tattoo must stick out like a sore thumb in the streets of Liverpool. They’re all proudly ‘Scouse not British’. He’s like an anomaly as its well known for being such a tolerant and welcoming city to outsiders, and very left wing. There’s not a single Tory on the city council! He’s not anywhere near a true representation of what Scousers are like

Updated ranking (I replaced the Like category with ??? because Kerry hasn't been that bad in retrospect and I've liked Hallie outside of the house but she did grate on me when she was in it).

Demoted the cursed throuple because they're all spineless weasels who are undeserving of Trish as a friend. Also demoted Chanelle because of her behaviour on the live stream - she's doubled down as part of team Olivia.

my-image.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.