Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they have to do the face to face nominations today, is that why everyone is sad?

Reactions: 3
Ah. So they were locked in the bedroom, now they have been released, and there are party hats and drinks in the kitchen

Matty does love his deep & meaningful conversations, I wouldn’t mind a DMC with Matty on the bed 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I've tried everything, paid for two different VPN providers and all but no joy so I have to just follow along here. I love Jordan so I hope it's a case of not knowing how to deal with his own feelings rather than simply not caring about anyone else's.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Henry seems to evoke a maternal instinct within me that I didn’t know I had. I just want to go in there and scoop him up. Poor love ❤😢

Reactions: 8
I've tried everything, paid for two different VPN providers and all but no joy so I have to just follow along here. I love Jordan so I hope it's a case of not knowing how to deal with his own feelings rather than simply not caring about anyone else's.
sorry Im not sure how you can watch the live stream but all the episodes and LL are uploaded to here

Matty does love his deep & meaningful conversations, I wouldn’t mind a DMC with Matty on the bed 😉
same 😅 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
That's strange - Surfshark always works for me. Sometimes if one location doesn't work (say you have it set to London) switching to Manchester or Glasgow might fix the issue.

Reactions: 1
I doubt Jordan has friends like Henry on the outside I think he like the idea of being friends with someone of Henrys 'status'
I dont think their friendship is that deep they just mope around following each other also its big brother lol im not buying it

Sorry if this is a stupid question but when you've paid for the vpns are you logging on as if you're in the UK?

Jordan and Henry are talking.
Jordan: "With the other member of the triangle, I'm leaving that. I don't even want to go there" - referring to Matty.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Bit of a risk but may be worth trying one of those free VPNs you can get as a chrome/edge extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.