Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id much rather have seen Olivia Poundland Putin go instead of Kerry on the Halloween noms, I was pissed off about that. It would be good if they could do a swop and bring back Kerry & Dylan and get rid of Putin and Jim Weasely, cos they’re such ungrateful little witches.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ugh bye Yinrun is crying again because she doesn't get on with everyone in the house

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Here we go with the live stream. Jordan comforting Yinrun in the bedroom. Sounds like she wants to interact with more people. Trish is there now, changing into comfy trousers.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think Matty should stand up and say what he wants to say. Why does Jordan get the right to censor Matty?
---
Watching live stream, Matty and Henry in bed together talking about Jordan who has been ignoring Henry. All very odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Have Jordan and Henry fallen out?

Edit: So Henry just said to Matty that Jordan has been ignoring him all day

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
This is just my take on the triangle from the last couple of main shows. Jordan fancies Matty but knows he’s not available and doesn’t want to be rejected on the telly. Matty fancies Jordan and enjoys flirting with him (and everyone else). He knows Jordan would like more but that can’t happen and he’s aware Jordan’s not good at the social etiquette so humours him rather than nip it in the bud. Henry is falling for Jordan. Jordan sees Henry as a kindred spirit and enjoys their friendship and role play. Jordan knows Henry likes him more but doesn’t realise or doesn’t care that Henry’s feelings are getting trampled on. Is that correct?!
ETA ooh have I missed something on the live stream?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Henry in bed, Matty on the bed. Henry sad about lack of attention from Jordan. Sounds like Matty is going to encourage him to talk it through with Jordan. Adverts.

Groundhog day

Reactions: 9
Oh ffs I didn’t know the live started at 9pm, why didn’t someone mention it 😂 I’m guessing it’s been like that every weekend 🙄 Ohhh Matty & Henry cozy on the bed, I wouldn’t mind being cozy on the bed with Matty 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish Trish would drag all three of them to the mezzanine and tell them to talk it out.

I think they've had a bit of a barney today. Matty said to Henry 'I didn't realise that until Chanelle said today' and Yinrun and Olivia are now having a conversation after yinrun being upset. Wonder has there been an 'honesty' task?

This is just my take on the triangle from the last couple of main shows. Jordan fancies Matty but knows he’s not available and doesn’t want to be rejected on the telly. Matty fancies Jordan and enjoys flirting with him (and everyone else). He knows Jordan would like more but that can’t happen and he’s aware Jordan’s not good at the social etiquette so humours him rather than nip it in the bud. Henry is falling for Jordan. Jordan sees Henry as a kindred spirit and enjoys their friendship and role play. Jordan knows Henry likes him more but doesn’t realise or doesn’t care that Henry’s feelings are getting trampled on. Is that correct?!
ETA ooh have I missed something on the live stream?!
I think Jordan is so emotionally immature / incapable. Can't necessarily blame him for either, but the deliberately unemotional facade that he's chosen to put on is his way of dealing with life.

His choice. I guess it's reasonably interesting/ entertaining / dramatic. But only up to a point. duck knows if he actually is a happy bunny. I think I'm losing interest, but Matty is growing on me

Putin is fully made up right now, chatting to Yinrun.

Everything seems quite relaxed. We've seen Jim and Chanelle in the background a bit. Would be nice if BB would give them something to do on a Saturday night.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.