Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt they would have heard the bleeping prick bit, I was struggling to hear it.

Reactions: 8
Jim, Chanelle, Jenkin and Olivia currently on live feed saying they can’t believe that Paul has gone. And then permy Jim said “I wish it was me.” Mullet twit.
Just catching up after being away last night and I’m dying at permy Jim

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I 100% don’t think nokys tears are fake. I think she went into the house probably very sure of herself, confident, probably was used to being admired and never struggling to make friends. What’s actually happened is the opposite, she’s been picked on, had her character attacked constantly, I expect her self esteem is in bits at this point, no wonder she is tearful. I do agree we get a very edited version of her and she’s not maybe being completely true to herself but the experience has been awful for her, she would probably be better off walking for her own sake which is so SO sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Hello, has anyone ever watched the lives from outside the UK? I downloaded a VPN but ITV is still not letting me watch anything.

Also it's interesting to reflect on HMs calling others "wind ups" frequently throughout the series now. They do often discuss what they've been told by BB so I'm wondering whether it's them calling the HMs out for following BB's requests. It's a real shame we don't get to see producers meddling more clearly because I think it brings a very interesting dynamic into the house and possibly public opinion. At the moment it seems that once you're branded a "villain" by the public then that's it for you
I know it's reality tv and producers love to stir up the drama and interfere, but I do think BB as a concept doesn't need to rely on producer intervention. They definitely have an impact on the way the housemates interact and BB would do better without it, putting a bunch of totally different people will always create drama regardless of whether a producer is whispering in their ear or not, especially when it comes to winning prizes and doing tasks.

Also, THANK GOD Paul has gone! and Dylan. Both of them are trash, am so glad the public has some sense in keeping Trish and Noky. Very happy with the result this week!
---
Seen a clip on TikTok of Chanelle bitching and wanting the sabotage the shopping task with Tom out of spite and I take back anything I said about her being a new favourite of mine. Her and Tom and duck right off now. Mean girl vibes
Likewise, she's off my list now.
---
Well this thread has been a interesting catch up not being able to sleep 😂 can't believe how much my opinion has changed of Chanelle. I've now realised she wasn't standing up for what's right the other night when they turned on her probably just pissed off she was going to be the outcast
Yeah I agree completely. I found myself feeling dead sorry for her as well but she's turned out to be a disappointment.

Olivia, Jenkin and Tom to go next pls.

Honestly sometimes I forget these are grown adults, they're behaving like 13 year olds in the playground. I'm embarrassed for them lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else not understand the Matty/Jordan thing or is it just me?!
No it’s not just you, they talk in riddles, they’re just constantly beating around the bush. I think Matty just doesn’t want to hurt his feelings and tell him he’s not interested. It sounded last night like Matty wanted to tell him, then Jordan said he knows, but he just doesn’t want to hear it.

Also I think there hasn’t just been a love triangle, I think there might have been a square. I think Matty fancied Paul 🤢 (Oh Matty I thought you had better taste) I think Jenkin knows all this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hello, has anyone ever watched the lives from outside the UK? I downloaded a VPN but ITV is still not letting me watch anything.
I'm in Ireland and have watched the live stream on ITVX with Surfshark (paid version). I've watched it a few times with no issues.

Reactions: 1
Same I do not get it at all! Who fancies who, why does matty keep apologising, what do they need to nip in the bud and why?! 🤯
Same I do not get it at all! Who fancies who, why does matty keep apologising, what do they need to nip in the bud and why?! 🤯
I know! Why do they need boundaries? Why can’t they talk? Why is it so intensive? Has something happened we haven’t been shown? I don’t know but it’s weird AF!

I was wrong about Dylan (already done the mea culpa bit) but now I feel sorry for TimTam - he is so immature, I pity the poor little thing.
sorry.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Has something happened we haven’t been shown?
They actually didn't show us the beginning of their relationship

A few nights ago Matty mentioned how he shouldn't have done something at the photocopier (if I remember right) as middle management to Jordan. It sounds like that event, which hadn't been shown to us, set off their flirting

As for why they can't talk about it - Jordan doesn't want to.

I'm aware I may get shouted at here but I sort of miss kerry in some werid way (I don't get it either) don't get me wrong I don't miss her whining and her screeching

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm aware I may get shouted at here but I sort of miss kerry in some werid way (I don't get it either) don't get me wrong I don't miss her whining and her screeching
you saying you miss Kerry with that fkn profile pic HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.