Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a clip on TikTok of Chanelle bitching and wanting the sabotage the shopping task with Tom out of spite and I take back anything I said about her being a new favourite of mine. Her and Tom and duck right off now. Mean girl vibes

You can only fake being nice for so long ..
Chanelle has always been a scheming cow . Probably wants to be like Welsh Helen from BB early days who really was thick but absolutely lovely.

Reactions: 18
That clip of Noky standing her grown with Olivia's stupid chat is great - Noky comes across as strong and articulate, with they'd show stuff like that in the highlights show.

Reactions: 26
So what was happening during the live stream that they couldn’t show?! Like did it escalate more than this?!
I’m convinced they didn’t want to show it ahead of a public vote and just kept an eye on them & the voting situation instead! For ratings and logistics!

If the public had seen all that and there was a public outcry with calls for his removal - BB was in a pickle with the live eviction especially as it was also on ITV1 - so easier to let it happen naturally.

Reactions: 8
Chanelle: ‘You know when you can’t believe that something has just happened?’

Yeah love. I remember feeling like that on 9/11 and when the Covid lockdown happened. Not when someone got evicted from the Big Brother house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I do think Paul was never going to return from the comments he made about being a straight male and sort of had a target on his back from the LGBT community. But for the most part he was just a knob in there to people, especially some of the women. He also didn't help himself at all with being a bit of a bore and nothing character.

Reactions: 15
Pls can you fill me on on how Chanelle acted badly? Didn’t see live stream
It showed a nasty and spiteful side to her that i don’t think we’ve seen before. Her, Tom and Jenkin were sat outside for an hour or so slagging off the other group, basically saying that Trish was a puppet master and none of them had any thoughts of their own, and that was the real reason that Paul was evicted. She said that Paul’s girlfriend was the luckiest woman in the world (😂) and that he should have won.
Her and Tom basically said they don’t care about the money anymore and would walk out on principle if Jenkin and Olivia go next 👋
They were also discussing sabotaging the shopping task just to spite the other group, and planning on stealing and hiding any treats/alcohol because their group deserved it more.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What a fantastic result last night 😅😅😅 so glad they both got humbled. The look on Paul's face when he heard the chants :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jenkin out next please

Reactions: 14
I'm just watching last night's eviction now. I'm 49, so have seen most of the shows from the start. What I didn't like, about last night is the crowd booing and the housemate standing there, for a little bit too long...IMO..on their own. The Emma Willis days (sure Davina did it too), I'm sure she used to be on the stage a lot quicker...drowning out the boos and saying 'it's all panto etc'. Maybe I'm just getting old and more sensitive, lol. Just thought it was a bit off, and the evictions now don't excite me as much as they used to anyway.
BTW what happened with Kerry? Was there an interview? I find it quite convenient, that she went out the back door...no booing to face.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I still can't believe the British public actually voted right for once 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That clip of Noky standing her grown with Olivia's stupid chat is great - Noky comes across as strong and articulate, with they'd show stuff like that in the highlights show.
Yes Olivia kept trying to get her to agree with whatever she was saying - 'you've got to agree, that in a sense, you've been really lucky, in a sense, with how it went this week'. Noky just cooly 'I don't feel lucky at all. This week has been horrible'.
Olivia 'I get that, but in a sense you must agree etc etc etc'

Little weasel Timtom sitting there nodding away.

Reactions: 24
I'm just watching last night's eviction now. I'm 49, so have seen most of the shows from the start. What I didn't like, about last night is the crowd booing and the housemate standing there, for a little bit too long...IMO..on their own. The Emma Willis days (sure Davina did it too), I'm sure she used to be on the stage a lot quicker...drowning out the boos and saying 'it's all panto etc'. Maybe I'm just getting old and more sensitive, lol. Just thought it was a bit off, and the evictions now don't excite me as much as they used to anyway.
BTW what happened with Kerry? Was there an interview? I find it quite convenient, that she went out the back door...no booing to face.
I think the new exit is just so awkward. The door opens, they walk a few spots and wonder what to do now. In the older series there was always a long walkway with barriers keeping the crowd out. This series is basically a few stairs with the crowd surrounding it. I think next series they definitely need to change it

And kerry got an interview on the aftershow

I love the new exit. If you've been a decent housemate you come out and bask in the glory for a couple of minutes. If you've been an absolute twit you can stand there and soak up what you've earned.

Reactions: 14
Seen a clip on TikTok of Chanelle bitching and wanting the sabotage the shopping task with Tom out of spite and I take back anything I said about her being a new favourite of mine. Her and Tom and duck right off now. Mean girl vibes
And that was only Clip

She was being mean and bitchy the whole evening

Shes fake and last night stream proved it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.